Man Crushes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I consider myself pretty darn straight.... Still, I think I have a man-crush on Hugh Jackman. :lol: That dude's just so friggin' cool.

Please fess up with your own so I don't feel alone...:reject: :wink:

don't quite know whether this falls into the category of a man crush or not, but throughout "troy" I constantly kept wondering why Brad Pitt was more beautiful then Helen...

Does anybody know if he uses some kind of sub clause in his contracts that allow first refusal rights of opposing lead actresses? How could Brad Pitt be more beautiful then Helen of Troy?

Utoo said:
I consider myself pretty darn straight.... Still, I think I have a man-crush on Hugh Jackman. :lol: That dude's just so friggin' cool.

Please fess up with your own so I don't feel alone...:reject: :wink:

I'm with you on Hugh Jackman:up:

Hugh Laurie at the moment too.

Man crushes are odd little things...

Oh yeah I forgot....David Bowie:drool:

:wink:

Thank you person in flat below for playing Ziggy Stardust.

ive had em but thats all they were , i had em on some peeps in my class lol.

im so glad no one goes on these forums :uhoh:

I swear two of my brothers would turn for Bono. The younger one possibly for Edge. He spent the better part of his time in the ellipse screaming "EDGE, YOU'RE A GOD!!"

:crack: :lol:

kafrun said:
I swear two of my brothers would turn for Bono. The younger one possibly for Edge. He spent the better part of his time in the ellipse screaming "EDGE, YOU'RE A GOD!!"

:crack: :lol:

:lmao:

Awesome. :)

Real men admit to their man crushes. :up:

Likewise, there are women I'd switch teams for... :drool:

But hardly any guys answered :hmm:

Some of my girl crushes are Jennifer Connelly, Audrey Tautou, Catherine Zeta Jones, Halle Berry, and Charlize Theron :D

Ali Hewson too :wink:

I'll swap you my man crushes for your girl crushes

I quite like your taste in girls:wink:

LJT said:
I'll swap you my man crushes for your girl crushes

I quite like your taste in girls:wink:

hehe...yeah, not too shabby. :drool:

Remembered another one this weekend while watching tv: Aidan from Sex & the City. Not the actor, just the character...what an awesome guy! :wink:

haha I think I have a character crush too, been watching Grey's Anatomy, I keep on shouting for one of the girls to go for George...can't help it he reminds me too much of myself:wink:

LJT said:
haha I think I have a character crush too, been watching Grey's Anatomy, I keep on shouting for one of the girls to go for George...can't help it he reminds me too much of myself:wink:

Really? I LOVE George

So you're George with an Irish accent? :drool: What are you 18 or something?

If you want me to be George with an Irish accent, I can be:sexywink:

I'm 19 and woah 20 in 4 months...where does the time go....

Unfortunately I'd get in real trouble for that. I can be your completely professional babysitter though :wink:

Now on with the man crushes, I want more confessions!

Trouble smubble...haha like George as well, i'm thinking about transferring to a Medicine course, I could be a doctor one day:wink:

On the man crush front Matt Bellamy from Muse...hehe I guess Bono as well judging by the amount of pictures I have on my computer...in fact the amount of pictures of guys far outweighs the amount I have of girls:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom