Man Crushes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Irvine511 said:
chicks i'd do

Interesting list. It's kind of funny, because I was making a list like this in another forum I semi-frequent.

So here's my list:

18382841.jpg

MDU03501-001.jpeg

angelinajolie1.jpg

I really, really hate to be trite with that last one, but I've found her alluring for years...heh.

Melon

Did someone mention Roger Federer?

00_01.jpg

If people are talking about man crushes on Roger Federer, then I think a picture needs to be posted:drool:

Utoo said:

:lookingforwardtowhenitcomesbackthissummer: :yes:

your wife must be crazy about you -- you like Project Runway, you agree that SJP was a freakin' idiot for letting Aidan get away and that he was awesome, you like U2, and you're a doctor.

it's like you're a gay straight guy!

;)

Irvine511 said:
the top one is also Gong Li, yes?

Nope. It's Ziyi Zhang, best known as being in "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon." However, that picture is from the Wong Kar-Wai film, "2046." I'm a huge WKW fan.

As for that second picture, I see there's a bloody red "X," so here it is again:

CS3452345.jpg

Melon

Irvine511 said:

your wife must be crazy about you -- you like Project Runway, you agree that SJP was a freakin' idiot for letting Aidan get away and that he was awesome, you like U2, and you're a doctor.

;)

:lol: she does----for once, being the "sensitive straight guy" actually paid off! ;)

Irvine511 said:

;)

:lol:

loved Aidan on SITC. And he built furniture too :drool:

There are several hollywood types of men that I think are handsome, but wouldn't necessarily say I have a crush on them...

Brad
George
Gavin Rossdale
Josh Harnett
Ben Affleck
Don Knotts:giggle:

^Is it all that leather:wink: (or whatever material the suit is:p )

Back
Top Bottom