Lost that loving feeling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

girlhappy

War Child
I just miss that feeling like.. when you in love.Maybe you will think i am a bit crazy:)but... when i see Bono and Ali pics i know what i am missing.
It is just..i am not so lucky in love and complicated enough though.
I believe in soulmates and i have been high idealist but now..it is harder and harder to feel anything. I just dont believe that anything beautiful can happen to me. I know its sounds pessimistic, but its just the way i feel. It is spring, and should be finally happy in love.but i know that only thrill i will have is u2 concert. Emotional fullfillment);

There are plenty of other things to feel happy about while you're waiting for love to arrive. :) Going out with friends, spending time with family, having some "me" time, enjoying the springtime, I haven't felt as happy in this long, I love spring. :up:

one of the best things about Spring, or nature in general, is that you can enjoy it's gifts completely at any time in your life. And really, that's all you need to be happy.....

You can listen to music, see the sunset, smell the fresh spring air.

They will always be there.

And if nothing more, Spring is the embodyment of change and growth. Pain is a part of growth and change.

If you're not happy with things, that just means you're alive. Life is living.

So, basically, you are just where you need to be in life. Don't forget that.

Back
Top Bottom