Lord help me. I'm going bald.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
I'm growing my hair out for one last hurrah. Then I will admit defeat and shave it off again. Ironically, I kept my hair short for years when I full head of it. Now that it's going away, I keep it longer. Idiot.

You know I always wondered about that. Through the mid to late 90's and the early 00's when the buzz head was so common on young guys, I thought, they're wasting their hair in the time they have it. They should enjoy it. Some of them will go bald in a few years, and regret not experimenting with hairstyles while they still had hair. They had the rest of their lives to be bald.

I'm all about guys getting rid of once it starts to go. Two guys just started working with me, and one shaves his head. Yesterday when we were talking I was imagining him with hair and it wasn't pretty. He looks great bald. The other guy has some major hair loss happening and is still clinging on. He's not doing a combover or anything, but I just want to grab a clippers and get rid of what he has. I think he's look great too.

I mostly like guys with flat tops, brush cuts etc. I like bald guys too as for some reason I find I pay more attention to their personalities...I know that doesn't make sense but I do.

I think Edge should ditch the beanies...I never used to think he was good looking but over the last year Pleba lurking has changed my mind and I much prefer the pics of him with no hats/beanies :up:

but isnt wearing all those beanies sending the wrong signal...as if baldness was something to be ashamed of?

I never got the impression he wore them to hide his baldness, but I really don't know. Do you think Bono is sending the signal that eyes are someting to be ashamed of?

frankly, yes.

or at least, that there's something uncool about being able to see a person's eyes.

edge has been wearing some kind of head gear ever since he started going bald. except on a few pop shots.

Fair enough :up: I'm not going to respond any further as I don't want to derail this thread, and this is heading towards a band discussion which belongs elsewhere.

I'm a bald guy! I started to lose it when I was 23.It has never affected my relationships with women and has never bothered me.I laugh at the people who spend their money on "solutions".My favorite is the transplant,all that pain for what,someone to say"Is that your real hair?"Real men don't care!

U2Kitten said:

You know I always wondered about that. Through the mid to late 90's and the early 00's when the buzz head was so common on young guys, I thought, they're wasting their hair in the time they have it. They should enjoy it. Some of them will go bald in a few years, and regret not experimenting with hairstyles while they still had hair. They had the rest of their lives to be bald.

I had long-ish hair until 1995 when my job made me cut it. Otherwise I would have kept it long. Which really was stupid cause it was thick dopey Italian hair. It grew out like an afro. It was awful, but I liked it. Now I'm bringing it back. I figure I got max - a couple of years left. Then I'll buy a nice razor and go to town.

Nothing wrong w/losing hair or being bald...
But I think M. McConnaghy (sp) used Propecia. There is also Rogaine. I think you do not need a prescription for either. Should be able to get info on the internet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom