little people on TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

all_i_want

Refugee
i find them annoying.. especially that evil evil one in jackass! funny, i find jackass very stupid overall.

oh man...is jackass still on tv??

i love the midget. he's kickass.

all_i_want said:
i find them annoying.. especially that evil evil one in jackass! funny, i find jackass very stupid overall.

That little guy went to school in Torrance with my son Ricky...we've never met him but Ricky said he's a kick in the ass! I'll try to get some pics...(I don't find him so annoying; all the guys on those shows are idiots!!) :lol:

its cause they look like children but they can say things with adult content :huh:

but really i dont think it is very funny. i just dont get the jackass humor either. i mean, yeah it is pretty strange to have people doing idiotic things and hurting themselves just cause they are paid for it (and maybe cause theyre idiots in the first place) , but is it really entertaining?

:eyebrow:

all_i_want said:
its cause they look like children but they can say things with adult content :huh:

but really i dont think it is very funny. i just dont get the jackass humor either. i mean, yeah it is pretty strange to have people doing idiotic things and hurting themselves just cause they are paid for it (and maybe cause theyre idiots in the first place) , but is it really entertaining?

:eyebrow:

I understand each of those profiles but I think it comes to $$$$$; that's why they're nuts. :yes:

DrTeeth said:

There's a (I think) British program which makes Jackass look like boyscouts. :huh:

Dirty Sanchew with the Welsh blokes?
My brother is obsessed with that.

We have started watching one called Ed and Spencer. It is absolutely hilarious. Every week we sit like 2 mindless idiots guffawing for 30 minutes. They are students I think and each week set each other a task. The one who loses then has to do something the winner sets for them. The funniest ones were the week they had to gain the most weight, one of them built muscle and the other one just ate all the time, he even started going around in a wheelchair and stole the other blokes fridge. Then there was another week where they handcuffed themselves to each other and the first one to let themself free was the loser.

Lara Mullen said:
Dirty Sanchew with the Welsh blokes?

Yes that sounds familiar. I once saw an episode where they did a game where they all had to exercise and the loser had to empty a glass filled with the other guys' sweat. It was almost a pint I think! :yikes:

DrTeeth said:

Yes that sounds familiar. I once saw an episode where they did a game where they all had to exercise and the loser had to empty a glass filled with the other guys' sweat. It was almost a pint I think! :yikes:

:ohmy:
That's quite a lot.
In one of the shows I seen they went snowboarding naked. :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom