Let's talk about love.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropa1310

War Child
So... This girl and I have been seeing eachother for about 3 months. And we get along perfectly, that absoloute comfort and contention when around eachtother... You all know how the story goes. Both of us believe in true love, not the kind that you tell a hott girl/guy after a week of dating. But actual, undescribable, love. So... She came over to my house for lunch, and we had some pop tarts, kissed, talked, and some other things... Lunch gets out at 12:30, and we're at my house... and its 12:27. So we're late. We are standing at my door, holding eachother. And we both felt it in the air... It was as if it had already been said. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes, and told her, "I love you." She smiled at me, never breaking eye contact, and said, "I love you too." We kissed, and then stood there, holding eachother for another 5 minutes, until we had to leave for school. Words so simple, yet so incredible... I know, it sounds so cliche. But we've all been there :yes: . Here are some pictures this beautiful girl...

(One on the right)
263900711_l.jpg

100_4101.jpg

100_4097.jpg

so happy for you.
I hope you two will have a lot of other moments like this one!!

Zooropa1310 said:

She doesn't know much of U2... Which means I am going to have to take her to a concert, and introduce her to the beautiful song we call One.

Happen to have an extra ticket? :wink: . Im very happy for you enjoy your "new" love! So incredibly sweet when you find that one special person. I know with my guy it feels like each day we are falling in love together all over again :cute: Never mind it's been about 4 years so far and it's long distance,hehe. Really I wish you the best of luck! Make sure to turn her into a U2 fan! LOL,jk.

Back
Top Bottom