latest confessions of an obsessed fan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stories for Boys said:

i'm in chicago from the 19th til the 28th. in that time there are elevation shows on the 19th, 26th and 27th. muahahahahahahaha...not that i'm evil.

*edit* plus reckoning (chris, the bassist...his rem tribute band) is playing on the 25th...and they don't play that often. MUST COME! muahahahahahahaha :evil:

:(

:sad:

:grumpy:

I want to go!

I can be in Chicago in 6 or 7 hours by car so it's not that big of a deal to get there. Unfortunately I'll have to wait until at least May or June to go. But I'm going!!! If Elevation is playing this summer then I'll get to them somehow!

you should definately go when they're playing castaways!! not only is it between the beach and the chicago skyline, but they always play for like 3 hours so you get to hear a bunch of the ones they don't play that often...probably my favorite venue they play. i think they have a gig there on june 20 something, but i'm not completely sure...i'll try and make it too, but who knows since my parents'll be in argentina and i need to dog/house sit...

aaaaaaaand end tangent

heh

:ohmy: June 20th? That's around the time I was thinking...end of June. :hmm: You'll have to keep me informed on that one....or I suppose I can just check out their site.

Stories for Boys said:
yeah, www.elevationusa.com is the place...they play wisconsin sometimes in the summer too, btw...that's a bit closer for you. but yeah, not to take over the thread. i'm done plugging. bye.

I already had their site saved on my favorites page :sexywink: Wisconsin? :hmm: I don't normally venture into Badger/Packer territory unless I'm just passing through to Chicago or there's good reason to stay :shifty: ......I think Elevation would be good enough! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom