Last night I realized that I'm...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Giant Lemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie
...a big klutz! :p

I was putting away groceries last night and dropped a big stack of them on the floor. My friends were just like "oh, Rachel" and laughing, and I came to the realization that I drop stuff, knock stuff over, and walk into things all the time. I asked them about it, and they were surprised that I had just noticed it then.

So who else out there is klutzy like me? :D

I'm an accident waiting to happen. :crack:

If it can be dropped, broken, tripped over, walked into, ripped, spilled, or stained...count on me.

one time i worked in pasadena, i was walking to my work from my bus stop. i didnt see the hose they had on the sidewalk, and there was no sign saying to watch out for it. well, i tripped over that hose. i went flying sky high and landed on my arms and knees. the construction workers laughed:angry: only two of them asked me if i was ok. i got up, ignored all of them and kept walking. like i didnt let it bother me. later on i found my arm and knees bleeding from my fall:sad: that was last year in april. im so careful about where i walk now im paranoid:| but usually im not such a klutz.

I once tripped over the trailer hitch of a pickup truck in a parking lot - my shin turned a lovely rainbow of colors - plus I hate that feeling of absolutely no warning, OWWWWWWWWWWW, and *SPLAT* :rant:

I drop my cellphone 32,768 times per day. But I have a friend who's out-done me. He's lost 2 cellphones in the head while pulling his drawers up. *sploosh*

Last edited:
:yes: I am extremely clutzy! My freshman year of college I would actually trip over the cracks in the sidewalk! :lol: And I'm always stubbing my toe or knocking something over!

i'm a clutz too :tsk:

last night I was walking in my livingroom, and walked right next to a peice of glass from a picture frame (16 x 20") that I had leaning against the wall, not in it's frame...and the corner of my shoe just barely touched the peice of glass and the whole corner broke off :tsk:

then I go to sit down at my desk with my bottle of juice (luckily I have a lid on it) and I set it on the desk, but it falls over onto the floor :rolleyes:

I could go on and on...

Yeah, doorknobs are at perfect hip height...

and when I'm tired (like, everyday) I trip over my own feet when walking. My friends in high school could always tell how much sleep I'd gotten the night before by how many times I tripped over myself. Grrrr.....

13 years of ballet training and I'm STILL a klutz!

Back
Top Bottom