Last night I drempt...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Night & Day

Rock n' Roll Doggie, Band-aid
Last night I dreamt...

That I was a surrogate mother for Brittany Spears.
And the entire pregnancy we hung out at an airport with her family.
And when I finally gave birth, I handed her the baby, and the baby instantly turned 1, and so she didn't want it anymore,
she then promptly handed the baby boy over to Whoopie Goldberg.

WTF?

Any weird dreams out there?

Last edited:
And you are doing well. :applaud:

This is for you.

boobies2.jpg

And Powerjuice.

I'm somewhat of a lurker, but I had a dream a while ago that I think fits this level of bizarreness......

I had a dream that Hugh Grant had a vagina with teeth.

:reject:

Don't judge me, I'm just as terrified as you are of myself because of this!

WARNING....

this dream has TMI
Read at your own risk.

LNID....

That I had breast reduction surgery, but one of my nips was inverted.
And Missa says to me, "I've dealt with this before, let me fix it".
So she kept poking her finger into the nip, until finally it popped out.
But then it looked like a baby bottle nip.

And then everytime I sneezed, they would shift shape into things like base-balls, oranges, grapefruits and large peaches.
All with nipples.

The line forming to 'utilize' them was out the door, and I was thinking, 'I don't know if I can do this'. :yikes:

You just can't make this shit up.
:shrug:

:reject:

... that I was spinning through a room with an alabaster skinned brunette I loved once upon a time.

Interestingly enough without emotional response, which gels with a genuine lack of feelings in the real world, and the happy message of the story is that love fades and you don't have to suffer unrequited feelings forever :)

I had a really odd dream last night. Salome was Sir Alan Sugar and we were always travelling to companies that were in trouble so he could help them out. One day while waiting on a car to arrive we went to a park that was full of very cute piglets. There was also one HUGE pig wearing a curly blonde wig. :lol: When we saw it roaming around we decided to leave. To get out of the park we had to jump over a fence but right underneath it there were lots of rabbits and they kept biting my feet. The dream ended with me trying to warn him about these rabbits but I was never able to.

I dreamt about going to sleep then my real-life alarm went off. Felt like the shortest sleep ever :crazy:

For the last week , every single night, I have been dreaming of breastfeeding various people.
:shifty:
One night it was a few celebrities, some nights it's people from my past, and other nights it's been because I was preggo in my dream and gave birth.

Not that theres not enough to go around....:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom