Last night I drempt...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LNID:

That I was the head detective at a crime scene.
I was wearing roller skates and was skating around the body as I went over the evidence.
Instead of blood though, there was cooked egg whites that surrounded the body.
I was skating backwards and doing tricks around this dead body.
I would run over the egg white (blood) and the other officers were getting pissed, but I refused to take my skates off.
I can't remember how, but by skating and doing tricks, I somehow proved my theory of how the crime happened and who perpetrated it. :lmao:
I solved the crime, but my co-officers thought I was too extroverted (think Ace Ventura), and in turn tried everything to get me in trouble.

They kept trying to frame me to get me fired, but I kept solving crimes and pissing them off.
All while in some kick ass white skates with pink sparkle poofs.

:shrug:

Wow! Cool dream.
I think, and it is really positive to me, that you have a rather unorthodox way of solving problems. Some people do not approve, here symbolized by the officers who get pissed, but if you do things your way, it turns out well.
Keep on doing stuff your way, you'll be fine and don't mind the jealous people around you who criticize you over nothing!

The Britney dream? I'm sorry, I can't explain! I once dreamt that I kicked her ass because she said that she hated U2!:)

Wow, that is pretty cool, really.
It's right on, and you don't even know me.
I do solve problems in a rather different way, much to the dismay of others, but I get it done and get it right.
Thank you for the reassurance, and nice words.
:D

As an archaeoligist, I felt free to dig up this thread again...

I dreamed that U2 were recording a video in a park, close to where my parents live. The band was playing and there were only about 50 people there who figured in the video. It was a video recording for an unknown song, which would be the first single of 'Songs of Ascent'.
We all had to stand in a circle, hold each others hands and when the camera man (not Anton) counted to three we all had to fall down in the grass. The second time we did that, Edge, Larry and Adam joined the circle, while Bono stayed behind the microphone. Adam stood next to me holding my hand!:hyper:

Then a voice in my head told me that when Songs of Ascent is finished, there would be 13 studio albums, including Rattle 'n Hum and I was surprised. (I never counted them, never thought about the amount of studio albums)
Suddenly I had the new album sleeve in my hand (funny that it was an LP). It was white, with a photograph in the middle, which featured a depiction of Bono's silhouette and the skyline of New York. This was yellow against a dark brown background.
The title of the album was: "Lucky Irish, Lucky Thirteen".

Then I woke up and started counting: All the U2 albums minus 'The best of's', 'Under a blood red sky', 'Wide Awake in America', 'U218' and the collaboration albums ('Million Dollar Hotel' and 'Passengers').

Songs of Ascent is their 13th album then.......

Back
Top Bottom