Ladies this time Im serious. Please gather around and read.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diemen said:

" stay out of his business."

Although I will admit most of the time I'm just giving him a hard time and not being too serious about it, but it's not as though diamond never steps out of line.

Diemen-
I know publicly when you are just joshing w me, no real harm there.:)

What Jesse meant by "staying out of his business" ,meant nothing to do w/the posts made publicly in the forums ...:|

I will take ownership of those, and take the repercussions that they may have caused.

That was the purpose of this thread.

However, what Jesse meant by "staying out of diamond's business" was he didnt like a friend of his

- being maligned,
-having that friend's and other member's Private Messages read, by certain ppl in authority,
-knowing that that friend was being gossiped about,
also
-knowing that certain people were treading in places they know they have no right to be in, at all, no matter what they may claim their intentions to be.

Hope this clarifies for you- and for any other members.

Peace
Out
diamond

Last edited:
diamond said:
-having that friend's and other member's Private Messages read, by certain ppl in authority,

What exactly does this mean? Are you forgetting to mention the fact that you forwarded private messages from me to other members of this board? Yes, you are the innocent one here.

I do not have access to anyone's private messages, nor does Elvis, so I suggest you stop making accusations.

I'm so tired of people painting you to be some saint. While you may be a good friend to Jesse that's great, I'm glad Jesse has found a friend in you, but when you make your "business" publically known, expect to get talked about and judged in return.

access, no, youre not suppose to, correct.
"hack-acsessed"
is a different story..:)

never claimed to be a saint , read the thread ....:)

Peace-
diamond

:wave:

Last edited:
diamond said:
"hack-acsessed"

There you go making accusations again. How dare you.

If you feel your private messages are being read by someone other than yourself, take it up with Elvis in email or PM IN PRIVATE. DONT sit here and ASS-UME the "authority" can read your private messages because that's bullshit.

Ladies and Gentlemen-
Welcome to Interfererence.Com's very own version of..

nevermind.

Sicy-
Did anyone ever tell you that you have a real neat avatar?

diamond
:)
:dance:

I just wanted to say that in Vegas, I could see the relationship that Dave and Jesse had, it was quite obvious, regardless of what anyone thinks of peoples viewpoints or opinions, I will just say that Dave can be a loyal, compassionate, caring person if given the chance...alot of times he infuriates the hell out of me but so do alot of other people...and that's what is so great about this board...when someone infuriates the hell out of you, you can put them on ignore, you can yell at your computer, you can bang on your keys, all the while getting the frustration out..and then just get right back in and move on...

Jesse, I saw the kind of friend Dave is to you...we should all be so lucky in life to have a friend like that indeed...

Cheers

something tells me sicy and elvis have better things to do than read your private messages, even if they had that ability. they have a forum to run, and something tells me they don't even care about wanting to get involved in others' personal business.

First off I wanna say thanks to the majority of the members who chose to post polite or kind comments or suggestions in this thread.
Those gestures I found constructive and are appreciated.

Instead of dragging this thread down into the mud and slinging this claim or that claim or accusation, I will choose not to.
I could post this or that saved file -but choose not to.

I will continue to keep the tone of this thread respectful and dignified.

I will also hope in the future that we can all respect eachother's personal boundries on and off the boards..myself included.

Again thanks for all your kind contributions.

Sincerely,
diamond

(edited for spelling errors)...

Last edited:
diamond said:
"hack-acsessed"

never claimed to be a saint , read the thread ....:)

Peace-
diamond

Diamond,

I'd like to inform you that no PMs have been 'hack-acsessed', nor does Sicy or any other Mod on this board have access to anyone else's PMs besides their OWN. I have ensured this would not and CAN NOT be done to avoid any such claims/accusations like the one you have made.

I do however know that PMs that you have sent others and vice versa have at times been forwarded by yourself or the other party involved to either myself, Sicy, or other mods.

Please do not scape goat your actions upon the team of admins and mods which staff this site with false claims that only amount to paranoia and lies.

Joel

Scapegoat..
Probably a misunderstanding on my part.
Silly me.

DB9

Last edited:
Good work Diamond, you do know this will get closed now, dont you?
Not that it matters.
FWIW, you were the one to raise this issue in this particular thread, not others. So the pious act is rather void. The accusations you make are without base, for if you did have proof of them, I wonder why you haven't addressed this with Elvis/Sicy? Surely if that were the case, you would not be having this discussion now. It would have been sorted long ago. You are guilty of forwarding on pm's from other member/s and again you quietly imply you have various 'incriminating' material you are so nobly with-holding. Again, it is not acceptable forum behaviour to post such things, incriminating or not, so to lace your replies with such a tone is overall unnecessary again.
You seem to have so many complaints. I wonder why you are still posting here if you really feel the forum is that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom