Just had a bad First Semester at School (Grades Wise)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
i just felt like i should mention this in here...

yeah, title pretty much speaks for itself.
I got my Year 11 Half-Yearly report just this afternoon, besides Business Management my mark's are quite....well not to great....
i really tried hard this year, my test results were OK, but when it came to exams, it just wasnt happening....i Just managed to pass most of them.

I'm quite pissed of with myself, so are my pearents they think i spend to much time on the computer (which, yes i admit that i do sometimes :wink: ) and they think i haven't tried hard enough...which really upsets me, cause my results dont really reflect on my efforts....

i know i will get over this....i'll be fine and "happy" at school....and come home depressed.
I guess this is just part of the rollercoaster of life....and i aint enjoying it right now.....things can only go up i guess.....

You're only half way through year 11, is it too late to go down in one or two classes? I dont know if you guys do the same HSC that NSW does but our school always said "Save your sanirty and get 80% in the second top maths class rather than 55% in the top" etc. It was good advice. The last 2 years are stressful no matter what happens. Having some good results makes it easier to cope with the pressure though.

:hug:

Angela Harlem said:
You're only half way through year 11, is it too late to go down in one or two classes? I dont know if you guys do the same HSC that NSW does:hug:

we have VCE...i think HSC would be simalar,....but yeah...
i think my second half of the year will be better....i hope so...feeling better today

Muggsy, sorry to hear about that too.....best of luck for in the Future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom