ive seen too much you havent seen enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
ever wanna crawl in a hole and never come out again?

or how about this, do you ever seriously, wish you could just change your life into a whole new personality, and change everything?

im NOT talking about turning into bawwhhno here.

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
ever wanna crawl in a hole and never come out again?

or how about this, do you ever seriously, wish you could just change your life into a whole new personality, and change everything?

im NOT talking about turning into bawwhhno here.

Every fucking day. Who envies the people who can leap out of bed and face the new day? Just getting up is a minor victory.

------------------
"I could walk into this room
and the waves of conversation
are enough
to knock you down
with the undertow

soooo alone..."

Remarkably, I have been at the same crossroads for awhile now.

This will seem quite bold and personal to say - but I have a very self-destructive personality when I get frustrated, bored, depressed or confused for long periods of time without the prospect of change or brightness. Instead of dealing with my mental noise in a healthy way, I will aim to destroy everything that everyone loves about me, and push them as far as they can get away from me. I don't know why I do this. It's a terrible, terrible cycle.

So, the other day I had a breakdown.
Breakdown.
Break through.

I decided that I had to get free of the rut was in, and inject me-ness into my existence as it seemed I was the only one not in charge of my day. My clients via email had more to do with the destiny of my happiness than I did. I am a true Free Will believer. I do what I want, when I want - and I haven't been in touch with that Me for quite some time. Until now.

I stood up, said "I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore." Saying this to your boyfriend who is also your "boss" (we started a company together) is a rather curious thing to do. I had to do it, and I'm glad I did it.

We had a long long productive talk and discussion on what we need to change in order to move forward, because we have bordered on stagnant and complacency for too damn long. We have plateaued in our lives and we were only banging up against walls.

So, in short (not really!), we are MOVING!

We are picking up shop, and frigging getting the hell out of this shit town. We are going to blaze our own trail this time and I am so happy. Things had to change and in 8 months, I will be able to finish my workday (with a much higher salary - yep, even negotiated a big salary) and know I can go places other than Barnes & Noble to get my kicks.

I know most can't afford to dramatically change their lives this fast - but when it comes to your mortality, your destiny and your outlook on life - it's imperative to get happy again. So, I did it. Whew! *sigh*

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Remarkably, I have been at the same crossroads for awhile now.

This will seem quite bold and personal to say - but I have a very self-destructive personality when I get frustrated, bored, depressed or confused for long periods of time without the prospect of change or brightness. Instead of dealing with my mental noise in a healthy way, I will aim to destroy everything that everyone loves about me, and push them as far as they can get away from me. I don't know why I do this. It's a terrible, terrible cycle.

So, the other day I had a breakdown.
Breakdown.
Break through.

I decided that I had to get free of the rut was in, and inject me-ness into my existence as it seemed I was the only one not in charge of my day. My clients via email had more to do with the destiny of my happiness than I did. I am a true Free Will believer. I do what I want, when I want - and I haven't been in touch with that Me for quite some time. Until now.

I stood up, said "I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore." Saying this to your boyfriend who is also your "boss" (we started a company together) is a rather curious thing to do. I had to do it, and I'm glad I did it.

We had a long long productive talk and discussion on what we need to change in order to move forward, because we have bordered on stagnant and complacency for too damn long. We have plateaued in our lives and we were only banging up against walls.

So, in short (not really!), we are MOVING!

We are picking up shop, and frigging getting the hell out of this shit town. We are going to blaze our own trail this time and I am so happy. Things had to change and in 8 months, I will be able to finish my workday (with a much higher salary - yep, even negotiated a big salary) and know I can go places other than Barnes & Noble to get my kicks.

I know most can't afford to dramatically change their lives this fast - but when it comes to your mortality, your destiny and your outlook on life - it's imperative to get happy again. So, I did it. Whew! *sigh*

Well, good for you! Sometimes (not always, I know) the best decisions seem to be made like that. Or the most far-reaching decisions, anyhow. Just basically saying in one's mind - 'that's it, enough'.

------------------
are enough
to knock you down
with the undertow

soooo alone..."

*sings how to disappear completely...pretty quietly, then louder.

*sings the song too often

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
sometimes I wish I was born into the proletariet, that way I could have more time to do nothing useful

Really, weren't they the working class? I'm sure they had tons of time...

------------------
are enough
to knock you down
with the undertow

soooo alone..."

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:

I think about that everyday actually. I am not happy with how things are working for me right now or for my family. I wish I could have a more spontaneous and adventurous personality, and take more risks. Anyway..

HelloAngel, congratulations.
smile.gif

yes id say about 95% of the time db. people get mad at me for not liking me, but thats not true..idont dislike me, i just want everything to be the way i want it. whatever

i hope you feel better bear, be kind to you

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Cheers to HelloAngel!

Aww! Thanks! Things are looking up now!
Now I just have to stay positive and hope things keep looking up!

Keep on keepin' on, everybody!

You can't change the world, but you can change the world in you!
biggrin.gif

I'm glad things are working out for you, HelloAngel. Just remember that you always deserve the best...if not better...
wink.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I'm glad things are working out for you, HelloAngel. Just remember that you always deserve the best...if not better...
wink.gif

*sniff, sniff* Awww!! Thanks! ((((hugs))))
smile.gif
smile.gif

Now I just gotta pray that it's God's plan to keep this on this positive & healthy level! Perhaps I shouldn't get too excited!
Generally getting too excited usually jinxes everything!
smile.gif

I'm moving to Canada next week.

What you think of that for a new life.

as long as salome doesn't move his ass anymore, I hate all that shake shake shakin'

sicy you should move to death bear's house a start your own dotcom, i should move to my parents' house and get an online paper route

That's the best idea I've heard all year.

paperboy.gif

Man that game was so fun.

[This message has been edited by Deathbear's Fly Girl (edited 01-07-2002).]

Congrats, Carrie!! *hugs* I wish you all the luck in the world on this.
biggrin.gif

As for myself...I wanna run, I want to hide, I wanna tear down these walls that hold me inside...
icon24.gif

I guess if you're working towards a change, that's a change in itself, actually having motivation to get up and do something about the track you're on. So, I guess I (and anyone else who is doing this now) can feel good about that.
smile.gif

------------------
I know your garden's full
But is there sweetness at all?

Back
Top Bottom