I've never.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had to study parts of the testament for GCSE religion because Religion is cumpulsory in all Catholic grammar schools- WHAT a waste of time- i would have preferred to do a 3rd language or Technology!!!

I have never read the "u2 bible" either

i once read the bible from cover to cover. it took me a whole week.

missionary kid nerd

I've read it several times. Some parts a lot more than others, but I've had to do the cover-to-cover read for a few Bible survey classes.

i've actually read it too. i think all of it. not in order or in one sitting though. that's what i get for 16 years of catholic schooling. no wonder i'm such a mess. :|

Ive read bits and pieces... most of genesis, a great deal of the new testament involving jesus' resurrection, and then most of revelations... but thast about it... never been bothered enough to read it in full.

I've read it several times, and several different versions. I took New Testament and Old Testament classes in college as well.

Ana said:

And what did you learned from it?

i actually learned alot...but at the time, i was just absorbed in reading, and the old testament, is some really great stories in there, a well as the new testament. i was bored one day, and i needed some thing to read, so i read the bible that week.

Lara Mullen said:
I had to study parts of the testament for GCSE religion because Religion is cumpulsory in all Catholic grammar schools- WHAT a waste of time- i would have preferred to do a 3rd language or Technology!!!

I have never read the "u2 bible" either

Yep compulsory for me too, catholic school, waste of bloody time.

But Im proud to be a catholic lassie:yes:

Last edited:
i'm still finding my way through it. although i was not brought up in a very religious setting, and although i don't belong to any specific denomination of Christianity, the Bible is the most relevant, important thing in my life. It is the only tangible place left on this planet that i feel one can find Truth and solace.

i will see you in hell......from my nice comfy seat in heaven.

ghetofabu said:

Damn you for stealing thoughts out of my brain. :mac:

as i was scrolling down i thought to myself: self, you must quote screaming flower and tell her that she has stolen the words from my brain.

then i saw you and your posting. :scream:

is it sick that we all had the same thought to condemn her to hell?

and no, have not read it.

lilly stop being me.

Lilly said:

as i was scrolling down i thought to myself: self, you must quote screaming flower and tell her that she has stolen the words from my brain.

then i saw you and your posting. :scream:

is it sick that we all had the same thought to condemn her to hell?

i'm scared. i am sharing a brain with eugene and lilly. help me. :sad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Neither have I. And my uncle on my dad's side was some hippie born again who always gave me them on my birthdays or Christmas.

Maybe that's how come? :scratch:

I had a friend who always tried to push bibles on me...she would always give them to me. She used to tell me that if I kept listening to rock music that I was going to hell...she said U2 is music of the devil, blah blah blah.....I ended up dumping the bibles she gave me on her doorstep.

Back
Top Bottom