i've got an obsession

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

souLnation2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
with david beckham

10.jpg

5.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

*runs away and hides before ali starts throwing things at me* :reject:

Last edited:
what if my husband sees this?

OH NO!! and iris is out of town for this!

she'll be so sad to know this went on without her. in the mean time, i will enjoy these pics for her.

*runs away and hides before ali starts throwing things at me* :reject: [/B]

Lol, I know your obsession very well, and I think he is a very good looking guy, but anyway..*throws a big brick and a lemon at Cat*:laugh: :lol:

I had no idea what you were talking about until I took a second look

Ali Rose said:
:ohmy: *is SOOO scandalized by that top photo*

WHAT is he DOING????? :shocked:

What - in this picture?
10.jpg

LMAO. :lmao: Or perhaps the question should be, what is someone doing to him? :evil:

What? Mind in the gutter?? ME?!? Never! :angel:

Re: I had no idea what you were talking about until I took a second look

Diemen said:
LMAO. :lmao: Or perhaps the question should be, what is someone doing to him? :evil:

I was thinking the same thing when I saw her ask that lol...

boo to soccer: :mad: :angry: :censored: :rant:

Re: Re: i've got an obsession

AliTheFOADist said:

Lol, I know your obsession very well, and I think he is a very good looking guy, but anyway..*throws a big brick and a lemon at Cat*:laugh: :lol:

*ducks the brick and lemon and returns fire with a smelly soccer shoe*

:mac:

Re: Re: Re: i've got an obsession

souLnation2002 said:

*ducks the brick and lemon and returns fire with a smelly soccer shoe*

:mac:

OWWWWWW, that hit me on the head
:coocoo:<--- OK this smilie means im rubbing my head better.

*throws my smelly dog, and brooklin beckham at cat*

Re: Re: Re: Re: i've got an obsession

AliTheFOADist said:

OWWWWWW, that hit me on the head
:coocoo:<--- OK this smilie means im rubbing my head better.

*throws my smelly dog, and brooklin beckham at cat*

*catches baby becks and watches your dog crash to the ground*

Me: *shrugs* :shrug: oh well..
and carries baby becks off!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i've got an obsession

souLnation2002 said:

*catches baby becks and watches your dog crash to the ground*

Me: *shrugs* :shrug: oh well..
and carries baby becks off!

WELL I NEVER.......
my poor Paddy, well its my fault for throwing him, could you throw him back please????? i miss him:(

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i've got an obsession

AliTheFOADist said:

WELL I NEVER.......
my poor Paddy, well its my fault for throwing him, could you throw him back please????? i miss him:(

lol!!! nope!
hehe

Me, Baby Becks, and the dog Paddy walk off into the sunset!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i've got an obsession

souLnation2002 said:

lol!!! nope!
hehe

Me, Baby Becks, and the dog Paddy walk off into the sunset!

right girlie this means WAR, im gonna march over to toronto and get him myself, yes i am gonna march over the ocean, i dunno how but i will. i'll bring bono with me cos he can walk on water:yes::bono:

by the way daddy becks has just rang me asking were baby becks is, so i'll have to get him too. i'll be there soon, so watch out for me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i've got an obsession

AliTheFOADist said:

right girlie this means WAR, im gonna march over to toronto and get him myself, yes i am gonna march over the ocean, i dunno how but i will. i'll bring bono with me cos he can walk on water:yes::bono:

by the way daddy becks has just rang me asking were baby becks is, so i'll have to get him too. i'll be there soon, so watch out for me.

lol!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, you can't bring bono with ya, cos he's already with me! remember??? oh, and bring becks here! i don't mind!!!

*runs off cackling thinking thoughts of waht to do with becks when he arrives!!!! :macdevil: *

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i've got an obsession

souLnation2002 said:

lol!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, you can't bring bono with ya, cos he's already with me! remember??? oh, and bring becks here! i don't mind!!!

*runs off cackling thinking thoughts of waht to do with becks when he arrives!!!! :macdevil: *

shit, i forgot bono was at yours. you havent defeated me, oh no, not yet

becks isnt very happy about this by the way, he said he's gonna be so angry with whoever took baby becks. i'll just have to get the plane over there, so i'll be a bit longer than i thought.
becks has just tried walkin on water and he nearly drowned so thats not a very good idea.

he's very angry so you had better:reject:

*edited cos cat laughed at me, for saying backs instead of becks*

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i've got an obsession

AliTheFOADist said:

shit, i forgot bono was at yours. you havent defeated me, oh no, not yet

becks isnt very happy about this by the way, he said he's gonna be so angry with whoever took baby backs. i'll just have to get the plane over there, so i'll be a bit longer than i thought.
becks has just tried walkin on water and he nearly drowned so thats not a very good idea.

he's very angry so you had better:reject:

lol, awwww!!!! poor becks!!!!! he fell in the water?? he can't swim? poor boy!
lol, i'm not gonna hide! i'll just kidnap him when he gets here and do unspeakable things to him!!!!!

:macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i've got an obsession

souLnation2002 said:

lol, awwww!!!! poor becks!!!!! he fell in the water?? he can't swim? poor boy!
lol, i'm not gonna hide! i'll just kidnap him when he gets here and do unspeakable things to him!!!!!

:macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil:

well baby becks wont be too happy when you steal his dad, he'll kick you in the shins when you havent got your shin pads on.

anyway how would poor bono feel when youre doing naughty things to becks???? he would feel rejected the poor little bugga. bless him!!!!!!you cant do that to bono, imagine those puppy dog eyes, awwwwwwwww

you cant kidnapp becks, i havent got an explanation cos i cant think of one, lol, but you just cant kidnapp him.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i've got an obsession

AliTheFOADist said:

well baby becks wont be too happy when you steal his dad, he'll kick you in the shins when you havent got your shin pads on.

anyway how would poor bono feel when youre doing naughty things to becks???? he would feel rejected the poor little bugga. bless him!!!!!!you cant do that to bono, imagine those puppy dog eyes, awwwwwwwww

you cant kidnapp becks, i havent got an explanation cos i cant think of one, lol, but you just cant kidnapp him.

lol, i'm not stealing becks, i'm just borrowing him for a few hours.... afterwards, i'll return him and baby becks to you to take back to england!!!!

lol, i wouldn't or couldnt resists bono's puppy dog eyes....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i've got an obsession

souLnation2002 said:

lol, i'm not stealing becks, i'm just borrowing him for a few hours.... afterwards, i'll return him and baby becks to you to take back to england!!!!

lol, i wouldn't or couldnt resists bono's puppy dog eyes....

Well ok, just a few hours though, in that time i'll take Bono to the zoo, and then take him somewhere else, private, and have fun with him:macdevil:

mrs becks also wont be happy about what your gonna do to him. she told me she's not gonna let it happen, so she's coming over there too, sorry i didnt know he had told her:reject:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i've got an obsession

AliTheFOADist said:

Well ok, just a few hours though, in that time i'll take Bono to the zoo, and then take him somewhere else, private, and have fun with him:macdevil:

mrs becks also wont be happy about what your gonna do to him. she told me she's not gonna let it happen, so she's coming over there too, sorry i didnt know he had told her:reject:

:rant: :rant: :rant:

oh... wait.... she can babysit baby becks for me... while i do.... other things..... with becks..... :censored: ..... :laugh: :laugh: :macdevil:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i've got an obsession

souLnation2002 said:

:rant: :rant: :rant:

oh... wait.... she can babysit baby becks for me... while i do.... other things..... with becks..... :censored: ..... :laugh: :laugh: :macdevil:

but she's not gonna let him out of her sight, erm......she handcuffed his hand to her hand and lost the key. lol (i couldnt think of anything better to say)

besides you wouldnt do naughty things like that youre an
:angel: bwahahahaaa, i very much think not, you little rebel

Back
Top Bottom