I've got a lil' crush on an Interferencer...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As long as you don't have a crush on me or my fiance, that's fine.

------------------
"I Don't Know You, But You Don't Know The Half Of It..."

I have a crush too. I'll never tell who, though. And no, Bonochick, it's not you, or your fiance... which is who, by the way? Just want to be sure. It would be bad to fall for someone who's attached. very bad. I've done that before. Bad news.

------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth.-MSND, Ii

if your crush ISNT on me, then you shouldnt have posted this thread to begin with. man am i mad. say who it is already before i bring out the cane.

------------------
-death bear

I had a crush on someone here before, so I ended up marrying him..
wink.gif

whats that supposed to mean? that i dont know how to fight back??!?!?! i am great at everything all of the time.

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by Peaseblossom:
I have a crush too. I'll never tell who, though. And no, Bonochick, it's not you, or your fiance... which is who, by the way? Just want to be sure. It would be bad to fall for someone who's attached. very bad. I've done that before. Bad news.

*lol*

You've probably never seen him before...his handle is drgnwolf1969. He has only posted a few times...he mostly just reads. Poor guy has been too busy lately to even do that though. *sigh* He barely even has time to call me ever...I miss him!
frown.gif

Speaking of which...I have to get off line and free up the phone line cuz he's supposed to be calling soon!
smile.gif

------------------
"I Don't Know You, But You Don't Know The Half Of It..."

I'm worried about myself! My Adam obsession is getting more serious! I'm really close to become a stalker and it's just not right!

I hate hiding in the bushes in front of his house! It's so friggin' cold... And last night too, when I hung those pink, eatable panties on his knob... It just didn't feel right...

frown.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

RSOC's Sparky Shrine

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 10-17-2001).]

Originally posted by CatDubh:
I hate hiding in the bushes in front of his house! It's so friggin' cold... And last night too, when I hung those pink, eatable panties on his knob... It just didn't feel right...

frown.gif

haahaha, you said 'knob'

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
Originally posted by CatDubh:

frown.gif

haahaha, you said 'knob'

LMAO!! Yeah, like a door handle
biggrin.gif

Ye dirty minded...

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company