I've been....Justified.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Yes...I have bought Justin Timberlake's "Justified" album. I liked all the singles from the album, so I decided to buy it. Its a good album and I enjoy it, but Im so embarassed to admit that I like it !

There you go. I had to confess it. :sexywink:

My cds never embarrass me and there are plenty that I should be embarassed about owning :shrug:

Naya said:

Im a bit embarassed because Im not into the whole teeny bopper type of music and I dont usually buy albums of artists like him.

What about your Beyonce CD?

;)

Well, except for the fact that I just finished my first really huge exam... (4 hour business case-study type exam) and it didnt exactly go well, though it didnt go poorly either... I could be better... I could be a lot better. But, at the same time, I could always be worse too I guess :lol:

I hope so Hell?... I wanted to use your name earlier, instead of calling you Naya, but it just looks so naked without the appropriate accents. I couldnt for the life of me remember what that damn alt-code was...

but ohhh then I found them by random chance :D *impressed*
alt 138 ?
alt 137 ?
alt 136 ?
alt 135 ?
and I thought all hope was lost, when I came across the C cedille, but then I kept going down...
alt 130 ?

Theres my amusement for the day lol

Anyways yes, I hope I did somewhat well as well... but theres not a whole lot I can do now except wait and see.

Where are you anyway? Back in Montr?al? Or have you made another voyage to a certain place which you asked me not to bring up here though if people used logic they could probably figure it out?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom