I've been driving on a suspended licence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
Every year the RTA send me one of those forms for the Dr to fill out stating that my health is good enough for me to keep driving. Every year I protest slightly louder than the last, and this year I had a total hissy fit over the unfairness and stupidity of it and kind of never handed the form back in...But like all things necessary, it was eating away at my concience and I had every intention of getting the damned form filled in either today or tomorrow as my licence expiry date is April 20 2006 (they send this on the anniversary regardless of whether the licence itself is up for renewal) which is Sunday and they're naturally not open. But today in the mail, I got an extremely rude letter saying if I didn't have this submitted by the 19th they would suspend my licence and I would need to resit the entire thing again, 6 months on my Learners and 2 years on a Provisional and one written and one prac test, just like a 16 year old. :censored: So spitting and cursing even more I trudged off to Dr Bodgey Bros who gives out prescriptions and drugs like lollies and then headed off to the RTA 5 minutes before they closed. The lady looked me up and calmly said "You have been driving illegally, it's already suspended" So I showed her the letter which she laughed at and then cursed a bit at the stupidity of the government while I am thinking there is no way in hell I am going through the rigmorole of the tests again when she ripped it up and said she would validate me again.
:grumpy:

We just had a double demerit long weekend for 5 days. Someone is damned lucky I didnt get pulled over for an RBT or random licence check.
:angry:

i bet i could outrun a cop any day.
:grumpy:

i raced one at the lights once, and kicked his arse.

my mum (who was my passenger) then kicked mine :D

:D

its a good thing no cop did pull you over
I would almost have felt sorry for the poor sap

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm driving with an expired inspection... just realized it yesterday.

i'm also a wanted man in the state of massachusets for failing to pay a speeding ticket... but fook 'em

not wise, speaking from Massachusetts...
they're grubbing for even more money lately, I think they expect me to open a vein to pay the latest insurance hike... goddamned Big Dig....
:mad: :madspit: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom