It's been a while since I've been here, so I have some things to say.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Another U2 nut!

Acrobat
I moved out of my parents' place in March. As I have no internet (can't afford a phone line lol!) I have to do my business from Mum's computer.

I had my final teaching prac in April/may, for four weeks. It is a most stressful time, as this is the assessment that can make or break your career as a teacher. The first week was hideous, as my flatmate's feral parents were in my house, messing it up and distracting me when I was planning all my teaching. Then the next week my flatmate said she was moving out to live with her boyf. Just what I needed during my prac! So that stressed me more.

Then came the interview at the end of the prac to determine my rating, which can boost your career, or dog you for ever. That interview was one of the most stressful things I'd ever been through, and considering that I died of an anaphylactic (sp?) shock when I was 15 and have never gotten over it, that's something. But I never have to go through that again. I'm a teacher now.

This year has been momentous as far as those things go. And things keep popping up, such as a fall out with a friend (we always fall out, but keep making up. We forgive and forget), and my uncle is dying of cancer. I never knew him terribly well, but I feel for mum, whose brother he is. He will be the second brother she's lost.

And now I'm really pissed off cuz I like a 33 year old guy (Im 24) and sometimes it seems he likes me (the whole body language and eye contact thing happens) and then the next day, he's normal again (it doesn't happen) and so I'm having an internal struggle. To like or not to like that is the question... I want to tell him how I feel, and yet I don't want to ruin the friendship, I want to let time pass, but then I feel I need closure to end the internal struggle...I want to go with the flow, but it seems to ebb, and then flow again.

Well that's my confessional! If you've read this far, I am grateful to you, and say thanks!

:wink: Congradulations! As I have 3 teachers in my family, all of which I am proud of, I know it isn;t easy! But you made it!! Oh, you didn;t ask, but given 'em the boot out! :|

Back
Top Bottom