It's after 2:00 p.m.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
and I just noticed that I'm still in my pajamas. I've been downloading music and hanging around here for almost 5 hours. I did brush my teeth this morning but other than that...nothing. I haven't even eaten yet.

I do have to get up and go buy cold medicine for my husband but I think I'll just put a jacket on over my pajamas. :ohmy:

Christmas wipes me out.

If it's any consolation, I got up at 3:15 today after going to bed at 7am. And what was I doing until 7am the night after Christmas? Watching TV at a friend's house. :der: :)

I only woke up at 3.22pm today :wave: I was in my pyjamas until 10pm then I went for a walk with my friend Chris Im so lazy

I'm glad I'm not alone in my laziness :wink:

I did get up from my computer for a while...and took a nap! :lol:

Bono's American Wife said:
I'm glad I'm not alone in my laziness :wink:

I did get up from my computer for a while...and took a nap! :lol:

Thats lazy lol :lol:

while y'all were being lazy and sitting around in your flannel pj's, my ass was at work bright and early this morning dealing with all of the calls from my clients and brokers regarding their retirement plans :mad:

of course there were only 5 calls and 10 emails that i had to answer today. no big deal.

so the rest of the time, i was online booking hotels for my upcoming trips. ;)

now with this said, i just woke up from a very nice nap. and i am now in my flannel's. :tongue:

New Years Resolution:

#1 LEAVE MY JOB!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom