It's 6:15 pm...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Got Philk?

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Arizona, Tacoma, Philadelphia ,Atlanta, LA...
And I just got out of bed for the first time today. No I'm not lazy. I had to call work. I have the stomach flu. Is there anything worse? All I have eaten today is 3 popsicles. God bless those friggin things or I think I might have gone crazy with dehydration.

Thank goodness for re-runs of Saturday Night Live or I would have gone crazy. They showed my favorites too. The ones with the 2 women on the radio talking about cooking and such. Yeah, that was great. They're so funny. They seem like such nice people. :lol: Then the perfect cheer! Then weekend update with Norm McDonald. Amazing!

But I was in tears b/c I was laughing. I wasn't laughing that hard, it just hurt like hell b/c I was so sore. I'm feeling better now. Just remember kids, popsicles can work miracles. Back to bed. Thanks for letting me communicate with the outside world.
Philk

Ick! I had it about a month ago. I didn't eat for days and could only tolerate 7up late in the first day. I was a miserable puppy.

Glad to hear you're feeling better now!

Feel better soon Phil!! :hug:

That virus has already made its rounds through our house, two of the neighbor's houses, part of Mr. Blu's work and a good portion of my office. Nasty stuff, whether a light case or severe one. :yuck:

Stay faaaaaar away from me and my house, ok? We don't want your germs here! :wink:

On the good side, Phil's sickness got me out of my internship today b/c I don't have wheels, so I got to sit in bed too.

Phil's garbled message on my answering machine "aaaaaah.........I'm going to diiiiiiiiiiie.......*moans*...........byeeeeeee"

wow, he MUST be sick, b/c not only did he not answer his phone, but he came on IM for all of thirty seconds to say hi, ask me where I was (out for dinner b/c my roommate is moving to DC tomorrow), and then said he couldn't stay and had to get back in bed.

:(

Philly Billy, I would bring you some Nyquil but you've got the car and I *really* don't need cooties the weekend before classes start.

That would have been nice. Nyquil. Ours expired last month.

:(

I can't seem to get back to sleep. Probably since I slept all day yesterday, and "went to bed" at like 8:30. It's a little after 6:15 again. Haha! Right back to where we started. Thanks everyone.

Edit: Oh, another reason I know I'm sick is NO food sounds good at all right now. If you really knew me, you'd be shocked. :wink:

I can tottaly relate. I had stomach problems it is like hell. I couldnt eat for days and it was around Christmas. I hope you feel better already. It is reallly exhausting

Back
Top Bottom