Isn't this some Bullshit!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
So I got called in last night about our labs fan breaking down and the labs reaching 100 degree last night. So I go in and I am here until 2am and I have to be up at 5:30 to get back to work. So on top of me making sure they dont loose any of there fucking info I get a parking Ticket in which I will not be reimbursed or have it paid for by the company.

Oh well guess what I Guess Karma came to bite back, cause the room just over heated again. hahahahaha

Here's what I think...stop whining, grow some balls, go to court, bend over, and take the ticket in the ass sideways. Just make sure you don't get a papercut

While I think that it sucks that you got a ticket, the reason you got a ticket was because you were ILLEGALLY parked. That in no way is the company's fault. It's yours. So accept some responsibility, do the job you were hired to do, and stop whining. The time you wasted complaining here is time you could be spending fixing something that you didn't fix right in the first place.

Justin24 said:
Oh well guess what I Guess Karma came to bite back, cause the room just over heated again. hahahahaha

You laugh now but if it keeps happening, won't they keep calling you in? :der:

MirrorballLemon said:
The time you wasted complaining here is time you could be spending fixing something that you didn't fix right in the first place.
:up: Great point...

But Justin24, let me ask...why would your company call in the receptionist to fix a heating problem? :shrug:

Dont ask me I was told to go in.It was the Lab Manager who was supposed to go in but he decided not to. I was legally parked. I needed to get to that lab cause Last report it was 102 degrees in there. I got the ticket cause of the street cleaning. The guard in the lobby went to go tell them I was on my way to move the car. The meter maid said I dont care if there was a fire or not he is still getting the ticket. The Chief engineer got a ticket also.

oh and mirrorballlemon you have your freedom of speech, but your a bitch. I dont get paid as much as the other people. I am trying to get by with school and shit. You want to send me money to pay for the ticket.

I know I should not have said Bitch to you but I am fucking tired. I went to sleep around 3 am got up at 6. went back to work.

Plus I needed to vent.

Last edited:
Is there any need to call me a Bitch? That's the best you can come up with? I'm not the one whining here. I'm not the one who was irresponsible and didn't park in the right spot. Stop trying to pawn your problems on other people you twit. Accept some responsibility.

MirrorballLemon said:
Is there any need to call me a Bitch? That's the best you can come up with? I'm not the one whining here. I'm not the one who was irresponsible and didn't park in the right spot. Stop trying to pawn your problems on other people you twit. Accept some responsibility.

:giggle:

Tell that to the lab manager. So I am guessing if you had a similar call you would be as so perfect as to make sure all is right before handeling the problem at hand?

Plus I parked in the correct area, just that the signs were near the end of the block.

Do me a favor go to other threads here and find other people who you think are whining and tell them there whiners. Have you ever heard of venting stress or does that not exist in your world?

That the people who were supposed to show up for an emergency such as this when millions of dollars worth of equipment and important data could have been fried or lost in a fire. Yet they send someone who is not familiar with handeling server equipment and other million dollar equipment which holds vital information.

Let's see....
We've identified 3 things that you can't do:

1) can't get any sleep
2) can't fix something right,
and
3) can't park in a legal spot.

You're trying to make your problem our problem, when all three problems are easily fixed:
1) cut back the hours...pay off the loans later.
2) fix it right the first time
and
3) park in a legal zone. just because its late at night doesn't give you the right to disobey traffic laws

Oh, and yes, If my job was to fix something I would make sure it was fixed. I wouldn't post threads on interference bitching about it, only to have to go back and fix it later. I'm not incompetent like you.

Justin24 said:
That the people who were supposed to show up for an emergency such as this when millions of dollars worth of equipment and important data could have been fried or lost in a fire. Yet they send someone who is not familiar with handeling server equipment and other million dollar equipment which holds vital information.

No I get you man, I was just dicking around, I understand your stress, I just meant that I dont know what stress is....I am kidding though because I am a Math Teacher In an Urban section in Buffalo.

:corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn:

This is getting good.

Justin24 said:

Again with the bitching. Perhaps you should consider a career change?

Try this line:

"Would you like fries with that?"

That's so easy even you can't screw it up...

MirrorballLemon said:

Again with the bitching. Perhaps you should consider a career change?

Try this line:

That's so easy even you can't screw it up...

"They Fuck You In The Drive Through!!!' Leo Getts (Lethal Weapon)

Oh Mirror ball your such a complete dick. What do you do for a living??????????????????????? Besides be the bitch that hounds in other people lives. Do me a favor go take all the shit you just said and shove it up your ass Pinche puto pendjo.

Alright Nancy,

I'm a teacher. I deal with my own stress. I deal with kids like you every day. You cant accept any kind of responsibility whatsoever. You try and breeze through life thinking everything is made to go your way. When you screw up, it's not your fault, but it's everyone else's. You have excuse after excuse after excuse, and it's never your fault. You're always the victim looking for sympathy. The only kind of responsibility YOU are fit to handle is saying:

-or...and this is a stretch...-

"Would you like to supersize that?"

Here's a head's up...Nobody cares about your problems. The real life has no place for lowlifes like you
who pawn your problems on everyone else because you're too immature and can't handle responsibility.

If I could not handle it, I sure did when I was the only one to show up. The only immature nancy I see is you coming in here to personally attack.

grrrrrrrr so tell me how do you handle your stress?? You dont know me I dont know you. So how about you just leave the things the way are and we part are ways.

Last edited:
Justin24 said:
If I could not handle it, I sure did when I was the only one to show up. The only immature nancy I see is you coming in here to personally attack.

You were the only one to show up? I thought the chief engineer was there too?

No, you couldn't handle it...you didn't fix it right.

MirrorballLemon said:
Alright Nancy,

I'm a teacher. I deal with my own stress. I deal with kids like you every day. You cant accept any kind of responsibility whatsoever. You try and breeze through life thinking everything is made to go your way. When you screw up, it's not your fault, but it's everyone else's. You have excuse after excuse after excuse, and it's never your fault. You're always the victim looking for sympathy. The only kind of responsibility YOU are fit to handle is saying:

-or...and this is a stretch...-

"Would you like to supersize that?"

Here's a head's up...Nobody cares about your problems. The real life has no place for lowlifes like you
who pawn your problems on everyone else because you're too immature and can't handle responsibility.

We should have a teachers thread where we can talk/vent/share storeis about the little basta.....errr angels and what not!

The engineer is from the building I was representing the company I work for so what I meant is from my side of the company. The Engineer even called up and told them how responsable I was in handling the situation and corrdinating everything to get a service guy out to fix the AC unit. I did not leave until everything was squared away.

Khana. If your only going to blame me read some of the comments ML left.

Wait, I swear someone used the term "lowlife", and it wasn't Justin. How hasn't he gotten a warning yet? This whole thread is just absurd. :no:

Lancemc said:
Wait, I swear someone used the term "lowlife", and it wasn't Justin. How hasn't he gotten a warning yet? This whole thread is just absurd. :no:

It's because I speak the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom