Is it possible to get a beautiful girl?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So windmille,
did you get enought attention in this thread to last you till you want to bitch about your flabby, hairy body?

Look, if this really bothers you so much, then believe it. However, for us who don't care about what others think, we're not going to feel sorry for you. So what if jackass joe hooks up with hoochie ho. Why not deal with yourself and figure out how you want to go about dating someone. Trust me you have something to offer to someone, so try on whoever the hell you want to try your magic on and see if it works. If not, that person isn't worth your time and move on. There are LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF wonderful(notice, wonderful not beautiful) women to pick from in this world.

But if you think you're ugly and keep bitching about it. You will get nowhere, yes.

Hey, random thought. Look at our good friend/actor Nicholas Cage. He's balding and certainly doesn't have an Abercrombie(cough cough ack!!!) body.

Got Philk? said:
So windmille,
did you get enought attention in this thread to last you till you want to bitch about your flabby, hairy body again?

Look, if this really bothers you so much, then believe it. However, for us who don't care about what others think, we're not going to feel sorry for you. So what if jackass joe hooks up with some hoochie ho. Why not deal with yourself and figure out how you want to go about dating someone. Trust me you have something to offer to someone, so try on whoever the hell you want to try your magic on and see if it works. If not, that person isn't worth your time and move on. There are LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF wonderful(notice, wonderful not beautiful) women to pick from in this world.

But if you think you're ugly and keep bitching about it. You will get nowhere, yes.

Hey, random thought. Look at our good friend/actor Nicholas Cage. He's balding and certainly doesn't have an Abercrombie(cough cough ack!!!) body.
Oops, hit quote instead of edit. My apologies. See, I mess up. I must suck too. :madspit:

Got PhilK? and everyone else who replied in this post:

You guys are right. After reading what everybody has said, I am convinced that my problem is my attitude.

For my entire life, I have felt ugly physically. And I feel that nobody likes me because of the way I look.

But after reading what you guys have said, I am convinced that my attitude is ugly, not my looks. Sure, I may not be good-looking, but if I project a nice, positive attitude toward people, they will see that that's what's really beautiful, no matter what I look like.

I have felt really frustrated; that's why I sound so bitter and hateful. But now I know that if I just be myself and treat people with kindness and respect, then they will see that I have some beauty in me.

And I need to smile. A friendly smile is one of the biggest turn-ons for a lot of people.

Okay, so now that I feel like I am re-born, I have given a lot of thought of what I find attractive in a woman:

Here goes:
good morals, family values, intelligence (not necessarily Ivy League, but have some smarts), genorosity (someone who will offer to help you), and a positive attitude about life.

All that will bring out the beauty in anybody.

:heart:

Windmilllane said:

And I need to smile. A friendly smile is one of the biggest turn-ons for a lot of people.

There's a lot to smile about out there too! So, Amen brotha. Look, some of us including me came down on you pretty hard. I do understand the frustration with the subject and hope we didn't get you too bad. I wish you luck as you go on from here. I promise more women look for more than just looks than you might even think. Go get em tiger. :sexywink:

p.s. Now go listen to Christna Aguilara's "I am Beautiful". Actually ...don't. :|

Windmilllane said:

You guys are right. After reading what everybody has said, I am convinced that my problem is my attitude.

For my entire life, I have felt ugly physically. And I feel that nobody likes me because of the way I look.

But after reading what you guys have said, I am convinced that my attitude is ugly, not my looks. Sure, I may not be good-looking, but if I project a nice, positive attitude toward people, they will see that that's what's really beautiful, no matter what I look like.

I have felt really frustrated; that's why I sound so bitter and hateful. But now I know that if I just be myself and treat people with kindness and respect, then they will see that I have some beauty in me.

Okay, so now that I feel like I am re-born, I have given a lot of thought of what I find attractive in a woman:

Here goes:
good morals, family values, intelligence (not necessarily Ivy League, but have some smarts), genorosity (someone who will offer to help you), and a positive attitude about life.

I knew this thread was a wind up.

Windmilllane said:

Here goes:

Windmillelane, people have been trying to assist you here and you are taking the piss. Why do you believe your behaviour is appropriate or acceptable?

I was just about to say the same as you Beli...then i had noticed yu had got there before me...butfor what it is worth here is another o my 2 cents...you have about 6 cents or so from me now Windmill and generally i consider myself quite stingy....

Stop taking the piss....you love the way you are, you like to mope and whine, make people feel sorry for yourself...your behaviour and that false turnaround of yours is disrespectful to those of us who have been trying to help you in this thread...

Constant self-pity is pathetic, and i do not think people should bother replying to this thread anymore as it is a bit of an egotrip for yourself....get a life...

Nobody changes that fast...one moment you were all saying everyone is shallow....and refusing to believe others earlier...its a joke:tsk:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom