Is it just me or...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
are there just plain weird vibes floating round these parts?

:shrug:

I can't help but to think there's some weird force of nature that's making people act funny and leave the forums... :crazy:

I know what you mean Soulful, I'm always scared people are pissed off at me.

I hope not.

About the bad crack, the blue stuff is great dude.

I vote that there ought to be an exit Interview process. So anyone who wants to leave us must pass through a panel made up of board of directors heh heh. Maybe then we can get some questions answered 'round here dog nabbit. :uhoh::eyebrow:

Haaaaaa. Sorry Cleasai, you just reminded me of a place I worked at once. I handed in my notice and got a call from one of the senior managers a while later asking when I was free for an exit interview. I had absolutely no idea why, or what purpose it would serve. Basically, they wanted to know all the reasons I was unhappy with the company. I'd never heard of an exit interview before and I must say it was a very strange experience.

I've been feeling the strange vibes too :|

But I've felt them before and it always passes and things get back to normal in time.

I'm not going anywhere.

:scratch: Bad vibes? What bad vibes?

Have some turkey!

turkey.jpg

:shrug: :lmao:

i really enjoyed my lunch today. fountain coke is the best.

bonochick's avatar and sig scare me. in her avatar, ryan looks like a used car salesman, and in her sig, it looks like he's digging a hole in his eyebrow or something. :huh:

does that improve the bad vibes? :hyper:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
maybe it has to do with the change of seasons. since it is spring now :hyper: maybe people want to spend more time outside. ;)

i know i do.

Exactly what I thought future me (crazy how THAT works, no? ;)).

I've been outside so much that over the last 2 weeks my freckles already came in :eek:

:hyper: maybe I'll even become tan!

:lmao: yeah right

Back
Top Bottom