Interpret this dream for me:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
I was out on a boat with some friends. There was a big whale swimming around. We jumped in and were playing with the whale, it was awesome. The whale would go under, then come up from below and I'd ride it up out of the water, then dive back in. I did this a few times, and I was liking it and getting good at it and then a killer whale came and bit me in two. I woke up, and couldn't get back to sleep. WTF?

It means you're mad that you weren't cast in Free Willy...but now you know that it was for the best.

Looking at some stuff online...

Water - Cleansing. Life. Emotions. Ask yourself about your current feelings.

Swimming - Movement through water of feelings contained by cultural constructs. You are in an emotional state.

Whale - They are related with power and strength. Good times are coming. There is a great truth that you are ready to accept.

Bite - Being bitten brings to a close emotions and fears about vulnerability from something threatening or unresolved. The trigger event is signified by what is doing the biting.

my thoughts:

swimming in water: you long to be back in your mother's womb where you were safe and protected.

killer whale biting you in half: you are worried about something that is coming in your near future which you have no control of.

Numb1075 said:
my thoughts:

swimming in water: you long to be back in your mother's womb where you were safe and protected.

I think you mean I long to be back in YOUR mama's womb! OH SNAP!

As for the biting in half, I got stuff coming, but I'm not too worried. Nothing that's gonna bite me in half.

Bonochick said:
Looking at some stuff online...

Water - Cleansing. Life. Emotions. Ask yourself about your current feelings.

Swimming - Movement through water of feelings contained by cultural constructs. You are in an emotional state.

Whale - They are related with power and strength. Good times are coming. There is a great truth that you are ready to accept.

Bite - Being bitten brings to a close emotions and fears about vulnerability from something threatening or unresolved. The trigger event is signified by what is doing the biting.

Well, that's good news. Thanks.

Ask yourself what the whales, etc. represent to you personally and what can you relate the meaning to what is going on in your life now--unresolved issues or conflict, worries, etc.

I have reoccuring dreams of having gum in my mouth that gets stuck to my bottom teeth and I pull on it and keep pulling and pulling this stretchy wad, but it never comes all the way out! :huh:

MrsSpringsteen said:
I've always heard that teeth falling out/being knocked out is related to death

I thought it was fear of change?

there are many, many ways to interpret dreams

:sad:

If it must be done, please make it simple, painless, and quick.

PS - I prefer to be pantless when this happens. Thanks.

to me it seems like you put yourself in a situation that you thought was totally safe and that you were in control of, and then something similar, but not classified as terribly dangerous (like a shark) totally took you without expcting it.

Maybe it's not so much a fear of the unknown, but rather a fear of getting hurt in a relationship, or someone back stabbing you or even something with work?

Last night I had a dream that alligators or crocodiles (can't tell the two apart) were eating me. Twisting me and drowning me. WTF is going on? I'm thinking I should stay away from water for a while.

That dream was all about Steve Irwin.

Don't watch so much Discovery channel etc.

try the Food Network or something.

And I don't want to hear tomorrow that you had a dream that a decadent key lime pie tried to eat you.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom