Internet Relationships

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I met my most recent boyfriend on IRC through a mutual friend, we chatted online and on the phone for several months and then i went to michigan to meet him.
he later moved to texas for me, it didn't work out and we both ended up going to chicago and staying with the friend we met through.
we broke up about 3 times altogether and are still apart.. but still drive each other insane on a daily basis :mad:

I've successfully met more friends online than partners. Of course, I've been in a relationship for 4+ years now, and haven't been seeking partners -- and granted, last time I tried that I was even more of a child than I am now. It wasn't a good scene.

In any case, I absolutely feel the net is a viable medium for social interaction. It's just a matter of convincing others that your online friends are just as human and real as they are.

I met him in line at a concert and we found out that we frequented the same message board at one point. :)

Similar to Souly....but we both knew we posted at Interference. If it wasn't for interference, we would not have met in line.

So, to review, we met IN LINE, but knew each other because we were ON LINE.

:shifty:

I have mine to add too, and so far it's been 2 years and still going strong... it gets better and stronger each day :D :love:

We're not in an internet relationship... :tsk:
It hasen't been like that for ages now. I like to think of it more as a long distance relationship :D

Yeah don't you think its long overdue?
For all the gifts back and forth y'all could have bought a plane ticket :p :wink:

Back
Top Bottom