Inside Broadcast VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also like to add, for anybody who reads those threads, don't dredge up any drama that may exist in those old threads for discussion here. Those were only posted to serve as examples of times we put out the call for additional mods.

Liesje said:

Also, the mods are very easy to contact and have always responded to me (usually within minutes) when I've contacted them. Personally, waiting for someone to get banned to publicly air dirty laundry just seems childish to me.

How do you know people haven't contacted the mods in private before this incident?

Chizip said:

How do you know people haven't contacted the mods in private before this incident?

I wasn't referring to any specific incident. I'm not sure which incident you mean? The few that I had in mind did not occur recently anyway. I assume people have been contacting mods all along b/c like I said, I've never had trouble contacting a mod and getting a quick response. But I don't get why everyone feels the need to start threads for bitching and moaning, or ruin existing threads with bitching and moaning. If there's a problem or disagreement, contact a mod. Simple enough.

Copy said:

dude, you've already abused this opportunity more than enough to lick ass.

Thanks, I appreciate you proving my point with your one sentence post. :) Its always nice to get an intelligent well thought out response.

I have not always agreed with things here and I have expressed it to the mods before. On the enforcement of these type of rules I'm 100% in agreement and have explained why.

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
I'm curious. Whatever happened to Melon, Fizz, Anthony and Kobayashi? They seemed to have disappeared. I hope I'm allowed to ask. :uhoh:

Melon is not a mod but I believe he still posts in FYM.
The rest.. dont know really. I guess they got too busy in their real lives for the forum.

Sicy said:
Well yes I didnt know if that was public knowledge or not :lol:

Hey, if I know it, it means he made no secret of it. :)

I'm generally clueless when it comes to alters. I only figure out the most obvious ones. :)

Sicy said:
Melon is not a mod but I believe he still posts in FYM.
The rest.. dont know really. I guess they got too busy in their real lives for the forum.

indra said:
He posts under the name Ormus now.

unico said:
i think he is on is 1millionth post or something, and he is saving it for something sexy.

Haha...yes, I am "Melon," and it really has been no secret. I'm really just thinking, at this point, to get my 10,000th post out of the way. My intent has been to write something substantive for it, but now I feel like it's getting out of hand in my mind. I mean, I want to write something that outdoes everything else I've ever written here...but this is also just an internet forum and that comes across as quite pompous!

By the way, Anthony and I still talk semi-regularly, and he really is too busy in his real life for the forum. He graduated from school about a year ago, and he's busy trying to start his career. That's pretty much my reason as to why I now just "pick my battles" in FYM these days, rather than my old habit of commenting on everything.

But, as always, I make sure to find time for the religion threads in FYM. I think I enjoy writing in those the most.

Duuuuude. Here I was feeling all bad for accusing that poster of being a troll.

So maybe they weren't a troll and I was being a bit of a bitch, but hey! Whaddya know?

:wink:

Originally posted by corianderstem
Duuuuude. Here I was feeling all bad for accusing that poster of being a troll.

So maybe they weren't a troll and I was being a bit of a bitch, but hey! Whaddya know?

:wink:

:lol: I was suspicious too, which is why I didn't feel the need to tell you to back off and give the benefit of the doubt. I must also compliment you for giving me a huge laugh..."sorely unprepared for hanging out on the internet"...:lmao: :heart:

It's all your fault for being all exaggeraty and saying you hated Christmas weddings!!!

(But seriously - making people travel to a blizzardy place in the middle of winter? I'd be more annoyed about potentially being trapped at a hotel or airport for a week than the whole holiday schedule thing. :wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom