Inside Broadcast V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
It was lower than Van Halen fans - it was David Lee Roth fans :tsk:

I think that is what bothered me the most. Or made me laugh.

The other thing that bothered me was this. Was there only intention to get in with the forum so they could start posting some smack talk about U2 and Bono? Am I missing something here? Were their plans bigger than what I see? Or did they really only want to rile up some U2 fans before getting banned? Maybe I'm missing something...

:tsk: Theire so cool...

Got Philk? said:

I think that is what bothered me the most. Or made me laugh.

The other thing that bothered me was this. Was there only intention to get in with the forum so they could start posting some smack talk about U2 and Bono? Am I missing something here? Were their plans bigger than what I see? Or did they really only want to rile up some U2 fans before getting banned? Maybe I'm missing something...

:tsk: Theire so cool...

I'm :confused: too, I guess I'm just not that :cool:

kellyahern said:

I'll join you in the childish section, I'd love to see the "plans" too :reject:.

Is Van Halen still a band? Who's their lead singer now? :confused:

They are being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame this year. I think its why all the VH fans that are idiots are active again. The rumor is that Roth is back in and they are touring this year. That rumor has been out there before though and didnt happen. I turned in my VH fandom in 1995. Eddie went off the deep end and I still dont think he has come back.

I think I read somewhere that Dave had become a paramedic!! :laugh: What a rock star!

I've met Michael Anthony several times, when I used to work in West Covina, Ca. he would stop buy and buy things from us.....very nice guy. :up:

One time, he was approached by an associate of mine and he said to him; "Hey! aren't you Marc Anthony"
Hein85.gif
...Mike went :rolleyes:......obviously, we kicked my employee's ass :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom