Inside Broadcast V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also, the fact that they managed to post a little before they were killed, made it all so much better and more enjoyable.

we need a banning of a 15000+ posts member soon. :drool:

One of them had posted a thread in fan experiences saying that Bono gave him the sweater off his back :rolleyes:

Bono doesnt even wear sweaters to concerts :angry:

Blue Room said:
Interesting. As a former semi Van Halen fan :shifty: I'm curious what board it was. Can someone PM the name or link? thanks

ah, you probably planned this :tsk:

U2Man said:

ah, you probably planned this :tsk:

I would expect that kind of response from you.

I have checked it out and knowing where it came from it doesnt surprise me one bit. The board is even known by alot of VH fans as just being plain nasty. What do you expect from a forum that has a moderator that plans this type of thing?

Blue Room said:
What do you expect from a forum that has a moderator that plans this type of thing?

Yeah that really surprised me. I usually contact the boards' admin when we have a problem like this but in this case I was like ....shit what's the point.

Absolutely not. This is why I didnt want to post about it. :|
And why I probably wont in the future.

From the FAQs

Trolling: Intentionally disrupting a forum by posting obviously inaccurate or inflammatory information and/or hoping to get a rise out of people. The perpetrators are known as "trolls". This also may also apply to our members who decide to 'troll' other forums. Should this lead to problems on OUR forum because of it, you may be banned.

Sicy said:
Absolutely not. This is why I didnt want to post about it. :|
And why I probably wont in the future.

I think most of us are just so thrilled to have a fun banning (as opposed to one of the rather more mundane spammer bannings) that we are offering spoof scenarios.

In this case what would be the point of retaliation anyway? That board is a crapfest already -- nothing anyone else could do would make it any more stupid. :shrug: :)

Schmeg said:
That is probably the dorkiest message board idea of all time. :lol:

INdeed...but nothing new.

I remember a bunch of us joining one of the Coldplay forums when Interference was down for a couple of days.

Forum wars are lame...and common.

I think they have under-estimated the intelligence of our mod(s). :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom