Inside Broadcast V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicy said:

:huh:

Perhaps just an ass, or drunk, who knows. He'll get his 3 warnings just like everyone else who''s been here for a year with plenty of posts and premium membership.

I wasn't calling for a banning, I have no idea his past, I was just noting that there was misbehavior.

probably posting this in the wrong area, but anyway;

whats with that member who lives in the journals??
has yet to make one post outside of there :huh: :ohmy:

anyone else curious?

waynetravis said:

anyone else curious?

no clue who you are talking about :shrug:

maybe you should write about his journals in your journal :hmm:

I think someone should tell mysterious journal person that this isn't really a journaling site :hmm:

edited to add: apparently he/she has no idea that this is a U2 forum :eyebrow:

easytiger said:
I think someone should tell mysterious journal person that this isn't really a journaling site :hmm:

edited to add: apparently he/she has no idea that this is a U2 forum :eyebrow:

:lol:!!!

There is no rule that says you cant have a journal if you dont post on the forum, and vice versa.

Um...yeah....we're going to have to move your posts to a smaller office.................................and...yeah...you cannot post journals on a site where it allows it....yeah........and let me just take this red stapler from you....yeah.
:wink:

waynetravis said:

anyone else curious?

Kinda strange, I mean, posting entries for strangers to read (since if you don't participate in any forums, people are going to be strangers to you). Although, there are Interferencers who use a different username for their journals. Maybe that's the case? If not, oh well, not against the rules...

i think i know who it is but then again half of these journalists are plebans ive never seen before, so i don't like to jump to conclusions

i have shut tha fuck up

easytiger said:
No, bad idea, trust me. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom