Inside Broadcast III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono's American Wife said:

If you can moon all of Interland, how come you didn't join in the (partial) nudity at my house last month? :grumpy:

I tried :mad: but if you remember, I was banned from the room :tongue:

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Wow, that's one hell of a list...:ohmy:

It sure is. :ohmy: Christ I must not be going the right places on this board because I only recognise maybe three of them. :huh:

Ah well, any banning's a good banning in my book. :)

indra said:

It sure is. :ohmy: Christ I must not be going the right places on this board because I only recognise maybe three of them. :huh:

Ah well, any banning's a good banning in my book. :)

I recognize almost all of them. Several are from Pleba. A few I knew about, a few more I suspected, but this list is shocking. Some of these alters were supposedly high school kids.

I have to disagree with the mods by now defending this persons original user name. She brought this on herself. Especially if they have been warned countless times to not do this. Why protect her? Also, why not just ban this user completely? Why let her stick around after all of the crap she's pulled? I'm really irritated now that I see who her alters were. I spoke to several of these alters and never knew they were all her. I've always wondered if I'm talking to an alter when I come across someone new......

holy crap! how many alters are you allowed to go through before you run out of warnings?!?

i count 44 and they still get one more chance???!!!
does that mean i'm allowed to post 45 rude things or break the rules 45 times or call 45 people stupid before i get banned?

well actually i'm only allowed 44 comments on stupidity - i already got in trouble for one, so one down 44 to go! :hyper:

:wink:

oh yeah, don't you have to register each name with a new email address?

who the hell has 44 email addresses?

arw9797 said:

I have to disagree with the mods by now defending this persons original user name. She brought this on herself. Especially if they have been warned countless times to not do this. Why protect her? Also, why not just ban this user completely? Why let her stick around after all of the crap she's pulled?

I don't think it's fair to say that you "disagree with the mods by now defending this person's original user name". Don't lump the mods together. I'm not defending it. I personally think that if somebody screws around under an alter that he or she should be banned or suspended, not just have the alter banned.

That's my opinion in general, not just on this specific case. However, as Sicy pointed out:

P.S. This thread needs to now get off the subject of discussing a single member.. that is not the purpose of this thread.

If it continues, this thread will have to be closed.

i thought we were discussing 45 different members

Last edited:
I'm still excited about the potential of the other guy. At least a temporary suspension would satistfy us!

The guy I keep referring to just made a BS post on the beach clip thread. There could be some action soon :corn:.

Phillyfan it's your fault I'm late going to bed!! I wanted to see what you meant and I got caught up in the hype over there..

But yes, I agree...soon methinks...:corn:

Sicy has something to say....

Sicybootssmall.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom