Inside Broadcast III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

I know who you mean. :wink: The smackdown should be coming soon. :corn:

:hyper:
Oh! Oh! Oh! I wonder if it's who I'm thinking of? :hmm: I've had this person on my ignore list since he showed up here.

:corn:

party0051.gif

(can someone PM me who we're talking about :shifty: )

I haven't made many friends lately in FYM...suppose it could be me or maybe I'm overestimating my irritability factor :ohmy: :wink:

Last edited:
I can't PM...

And I don't know how much I'm allowed to spill.

The person's had a couple of closed threads lately. Is that OK? I think it is.

phillyfan26 said:
Just noticed another one and Sicy already started laying the smackdown! :corn:

If I'm thinking of the same person, I think she's been banned several times...at least in FYM. She gets upset about her "hide your IP" software, but it's pretty obvious who she is because she keeps going off on the same rants with every other alter.:huh:

:corn: :bonodrum:

BonoVoxSupastar said:

If I'm thinking of the same person, I think she's been banned several times...at least in FYM. She gets upset about her "hide your IP" software, but it's pretty obvious who she is because she keeps going off on the same rants with every other alter.:huh:

:corn: :bonodrum:

That's one of them I was thinking of. Sicy is on fire!

Too bad they don't out your original name as well when they ban the alter. I'd think twice about stirring the pot if I was exposed as a troll.

Meh, a ban's a ban though. :drool:
Is it me, or is 2006 a hot year for bans?

Sevikins said:
Too bad they don't out your original name as well when they ban the alter. I'd think twice about stirring the pot if I was exposed as a troll.

Meh, a ban's a ban though. :drool:
Is it me, or is 2006 a hot year for bans?

If its a previously banned member, we may out the alter. But since it is a current member, I thought I'd be nice and spare them the embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom