Inside Broadcast II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Man said:
You see, what Sly forgot to tell us is that he cannot help sneaking into PLEBA on a regular basis. That's why he needs to get banned from the place to cure this habit.

Please, do the guy a favour! :rockon:

:lol:

I dont know if or how often I will be posting in the IB thread anymore. It's clearly obvious that with some members all we do is catch flack and it just causes more drama that I dont need so, sorry this thread might not be as 'fun' for some of you anymore.

Sicy said:
I dont know if or how often I will be posting in the IB thread anymore. It's clearly obvious that with some members all we do is catch flack and it just causes more drama that I dont need so, sorry this thread might not be as 'fun' for some of you anymore.

Sicy :( :hug:

I can see you not needing any more BS in your Interference life than you already have right now, but I really hope things will die down over the next while, and that you can come back, and we can be all :shifty: and :wink: about things again.

And remember - FAR more people agree with you than not. :hug:

Thank you VP :hug:

Someone else was banned but I just dont have the stamina to post about it right now.

Sicy said:

Someone else was banned but I just dont have the stamina to post about it right now.

:sad:

awww...I'm sorry these last few days have sucked for you (and all the mods). We still love you though. :yes:

We should start a club: The Inside Broadcast Lovers Sicy Appreciation Club :applaud:

I guess it should be for all the mods really, but Sicy seems to bear the brunt of the bitchiness.

The Banned Members Thread is my favorite thread in all of Interference :love:

though there are many who truly deserve the honor of being on that list that still have not been recogized for their efforts.
I guess my ever-growing Ignore List will have to suffice for now :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom