Inside Broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw someone had just posted in here today my first thought was "what did I miss??!!" :huh:

I'm such a sicko. :D

the rockin edge said:
and indra hasn't posted here yet:shocked:

:wink:

:ohmy:

How did I miss this!?!

ahhh...just checked the time it was made...I was sleeping as I had to be at my lawyer's office this morning (and no all you [other] thrill seekers, I'm not in trouble [I can just hear all the "oh, damn!" comments :wink: ] I was getting some real estate paperwork drawn up). Otherwise, I would have been here! :yes:

U2Girl1978 said:
:shifty: It was updated! :hyper:

:reject:

Yep! I just saw that too! The re-registering syndrome strikes again! :ohmy:

....talk about pitiful... I was kinda hoping to be the first one to post here too.... :shifty:

U2Man said:
Did he try to register as "Slugger" twice :scratch:

Erm no, Slugger and then another name, which we caught before he even completed registration.

It's a shame really, that people cant just take responsibility for their actions and take their vacation as suggested. Because most likely I let them back. Now, well.. no way.

you should cut him some slack, people do irrational things when they are starving

Chizip said:
you should cut him some slack, people do irrational things when they are starving

:lol: :lol:

seriously though

I know I don't post too much but I have noticed recently that every thread that has any good discussion either gets locked or theres a banning

really a shame:(

:|

Palace_Hero said:
Am I the only banned member to post in this thread?

Shouldn't you now be known as "the member formerly known as banned?" :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom