In which I bitch about my family. More specificially my Uncle's wife.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Don't stop NOW!! I just read the whole thread and NEED to know if Tiffany is a) the one who's with a new guy every week and b) if Tiffany's wedding is on or off :panic: :gah: :panic:

oh, and congrats :hug:

hahahhahaha

ok 1) Yes, Tiffany is the one with a new guy every week and

2) I can NOT with any certainty answer that question. There was just the most hilarious facebook war between her and her fiance and her fiance's aunt all in public view. We all just had like a setlist party watching it. This is the most insane thing I've ever seen. This stuff just doesn't happen in real life, does it?

I'm about ready to send the whole thing into WE and get them to start a new reality show based on it

Aww, thanks Kayla! :D. I see and stalk as well on occasion >_>. It's been so long since we last talked!

Thank God, wedding's been moved to September. Now I can have some piece (their wedding, not mine :lol: )

Haha, I think my sister may log onto the site for the first time in months just so she can bitch freely about all of this :lol:

I have no idea why the date change, but I think he might 've cheated on her :doh:

I have no idea. No idea if he cheated or if someone else cheated on her or if she cheated on him with someone who cheated on her or....:crack:

Shocking that the divorce rate is as high as it is. Shocking.

What would possess somebody that young to get married anyway?

HA! 8 months later the saga CONTINUES.

My cousin got married a little over a month ago, congrats, I'm happy for her.

HOWEVER, my aunt borrowed these $75 mirror squares we bought from my wedding for my cousin's, and my sister busted her on Facebook selling them on one of those online garage sales. I really...REALLY want to say something. How awful. She didn't even ask if we wanted them back, and I really DID want them back...to sell myself. I'm frustrated because I see her on their right now selling MORE wedding stuff, and I know it's not all hers.

Ugh, I gave her back EVERYTHING we borrowed from her except for one thing, and that was only because she didn't WANT it back.

/:rant:, thanks for the place to do this.

Back
Top Bottom