I'm strangely excited for the new Interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, I'm scared. I dont take to change very well.

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Why does this excite me?

You know why.
wink.gif

I am excited as well!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I am very very excited about this. Does anyone know when the tentative date could be of when it's up? I know there isn't an official day or anything, but I was curious if any of the mods had any idea of when it should be up.
smile.gif
(Wow, what a messed up sounding sentence!)

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Theres actually a thread in Dont expect, suggest where Elvis has kind of given some info.. but nothing really mindblowing.

The 'team' is working on it and little by little I think he'll be adding new stuff until its time for the complete change over.

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Originally posted by Sicy:
Theres actually a thread in Dont expect, suggest where Elvis has kind of given some info.. but nothing really mindblowing.

The 'team' is working on it and little by little I think he'll be adding new stuff until its time for the complete change over.

Yep.. actually, I read that thread and then hopped over to Zoo Confessionals and posted in this thread.
smile.gif
I just wanted to ask if anyone knew when it might be done.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Back
Top Bottom