Im stone cold broke...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uwwedoogie

Rock n' Roll Doggie
the place where I work has closed down for a couple of months and after spending the last year having €100-€300 per week (which Id spend all of it crazily in the one week) to having not one single penny...I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

I hate being broke! I've got that problem every now and again as well. I guess getting a temporary job is the best solution...

I'm always skint, but then again, people buy my stuff for me so, nice one:wink:

When you need new clothes etc. try charity shops. Yes sometimes, there is a load of junk, but have a good look around every week, and you're bound to find bargains. Last week I got a brand new(tag that read £120 still on) wool coat for a tenner.

Ditto. And I just got the first payment bills for my two newest student loans. My only hope is that this year's tax return will cover the $$ I'm borrowing from my bf to buy my U2 ticket...

Ugh, being broke truly sucks. I'm a bit broke myself right now. My internship just ended and I'm living off of some of my savings. I'm going to do temp work until I get a job in my field, but things a still a bit scary.

Things I do when I'm broke:
Get my groceries from Aldis, a very inexpensive, no frills grocery chain.

Shop dollar stores for toiletries, paper items, offices supplies, etc.

Get my DVDs and videos from the library

Keep my eye out for free events-gallery openings, art exhibits, concerts in the park, etc.

Shop thrift stores and look out for drastic sales

Refrain from buying U2 tix :sad:

Back
Top Bottom