I'm Starting to Feel Sexy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Ok, "why" you ask? Some may think it's lame, but here goes...

I've always kindda had low self-esteem. I was never the pretty one in school, nor did I date for a very long time (my first date was when I was *gulp* 18...was asked out lots though). I have always had a hard time taking compliments (not just towards my appearance, for anything). When I've had boyfriends tell me I look beautiful I don't get why they would say it, etc.

Anyway, the last few years I've been feeling better, little by little. I lost some weight 4 years ago, and that made a world of difference for me personally. Used to be I only felt sexy and attractive when I had someone, but lately I've just been feeling very good about where I'm at (appearance-wise, I'm a mess in everything else!), and feel I've achieved the status of a sexy chick...haha (I'm such a dork).

Anyways, just thought I would share that with you all. I feel very naked and vulnerable so be nice.
tongue.gif

------------------
I hear voices, ridiculous voices

Hey I get what you mean about a guy making you feel sexy. My ex used to make me feel extremely sexy. But its great that you realize you dont need a guy to make you feel that way! That's the way it should be.
smile.gif

Both Christine and April are "interfencer-sexies".
Iam the self proclaimed resident expert in this here field.
When Sicy chooses to be mean to me she becomes a "little-sexy w/issues".
hoo
hah-
Diamond

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 03-06-2002).]

Well thats good, self-esteem is cool, or so I hear. Thats good to hear though, happy popangels are good popangels.

Sexitudinosity comes from within, not from without.
Without what?
I dont know...
Thank you.

------------------
| |(crayon)| |> (-)(o) Oww my eye! Damn you orange flying crayon of doom!!

(yes, its mighty, orange, and flying, and youd better believe its full of doom, just take my word for it)

that's great to hear, April; I know how difficult it can be, and nothing anyone says can make that kind of thing turn around because it has to come from within you. I'm glad you're feeling good
smile.gif

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

that makes me very happy.
smile.gif

women can be too hard on themselves and it's always good to hear when someone realizes their beauty. cheers to april!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

congratulations!

expect trouble when walking past construction sites however
wink.gif

(((((April))))))

I gotta confess too that I don't feel sexy, either. I know I'm not ugly, and maybe it's because I work at home and don't run into anyone else but my boyfriend all day - but, I dunno - I just wish I felt an air of sexiness to make me feel good about going out at night.

*sigh*

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
no
No
NO.
Hello Angel you are very sexy.
Dont tell your boyfriend I said that either,just tell him I said he is 'lucky'.
Thank you-
Diamond

Awww!! Thanks DiamondDave!!
biggrin.gif

You just made my weekend!!!

April, after meeting you in Vegas, I have to say, I think you are GORGEOUS (and sexay too!). I'm glad your feeling better about yourself...you have nothing to feel badly about, girl!!! You be a babe-a-roonie!
smile.gif

Besides, I think it take (many) women till their late 20s/early 30s to really feel comfortable with themselves...I wouldn't mind being younger, but I'm much happier with myself NOW than ever.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom