I'm spending New Year's Eve by myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's shades

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I don't mind that much - I plan on watching movies or maybe some music videos/DVDs and drinking eggnog :drool: - but it makes me feel like such a loser!

I'm 21, and I'm home with my dad. :slant: :sigh:

I have nobody to go out with. I wish I was back home with my friends.

Dad's cool to hang out with though...he keeps falling asleep, so I have to turn around and wake him up about every 10 minutes. :laugh: He's been up since 3 this morning though...worked a long day. :(

i'm spending new years eve at home alone this year too. i don't mind either. i'll watch dick clark for a little while and watch the ball drop in about an hour...have some champagne. that reminds me i have some eggnog in the fridge too, i :heart: eggnog! i'll have new years twice...since i live in texas, central time zone, and of course i'll celebrate the ball dropping in nyc too :wink:

i'll be getting together with some of my friends tomorrow and we're gonna exchange christmas presents and go out to eat thai food :drool: :hyper:

John called me up so that we could kind of be together to ring in the new year together. :cute:

:hmm: i guess eggnog and champagne wouldn't taste good together or would it?

i spent it by myslef too....dad went to bed at 11...and mum was keeping my sister company in hospital....

so your not alone you loser joking! :)

Thanks everyone, for making me feel less like a loser.

I watched Rattle and Hum last night and drank eggnog. I still have lots of it left, so I'm drinking more today. Yum!

Bono_man, I felt ashamed for feeling sorry for myself when I remembered what your family is going through. I hope your sister gets well soon.

my friends just left, we went out to eat and opened christmas presents. they didn't want to take the champagne with them that i started on last nite, so now i'm stuck with almost a whole bottle of champagne :ohmy:

:hmm: whatever shall i do with it? :shifty:

:drunk:

:sad: I spent New Year's by myself-real sad, esp. since my birthday is NYD! but my New Year's resolution is; 2004, to make what I want to happen, happen! #2, make new friends!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom