I'm sooooo angry!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
I was working for a college teacher, drawing a lot of illustrations of vegetables (i hate that) and I was doing well. but that F*cking man called me this morning and he told me that he needs my drawings NOW and he start to scream, treating me like I was a little lier.

He never helped me with that work and I spent a lot of time sending him e-mails with the drawings and asking him for images and information to do a better job... and then he said that i didn't sent him NOTHING... it was so awful, then he pushed me to take him to my home and pick the CD with my illustrations... he said that I was irresponsable, and that's not true.. I've been working all these days and he gets the money!!!

I will never work again with those PIMPS of the College... the teachers think that they can take advantage of our work just because we are students, and they treat us like whores, they pay us almost nothing and we have to do our best anyway because they know we need the money and the work experience. We are better than our teachers and they know it.

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :angry: :censored:

:hug:

dont be angry

I laughed at your "Pimps of the college" sentence - right in the middle of a busy room :wink:

My english teacher called me a liar to my mum and dad - fo 3 years showed me up - told the class Id never do my alevels wouldnt even scrapea pass - got an A* in her subject - top 2% in the country, I showed her. :|

:hug:

Sorry to hear about how shitty you're being treated. I also had a little chuckle about the college pimps. After all, aren't we all just whores to the system? :mad: :wink:

In grade 11 when I was taking a co-op program at my highschool, I ended up working for the university I currently attend, doing graduate research with one of the physics professors.

Anyways, it was lame as all hell, Id have no work all week while the computers processed data, and then he'd give me about 20 graphs to do from all the data, and expect it done in 3 hours - and then he'd review it, pick out any mistakes I made, and make me redo it. Sure, thats all well and good, expecting it to be error free, but Id never have anything else to do once I got that finished, Id just sit there all week doing nothing. Then he tried to cheat me out of my $5 for the key deposit, since I was technically not part of the staff, plus they werent paying me, and oi. I didnt enjoy it at all. I had no idea what that stuff was about then, certainly didnt understand the math, and now (after having taken physics and calculus in highschool) I still have no idea - and some of the graphs I saved still mystify me.

It wouldnt have been so unbearable if I had been allowed to use instant messengers, or if I werent criticized for playing solitaire (as if I had something better to do), or... for that matter... if he had actually remembered who I was half the time I was in there. I swear, he spent 2 of the 4 months I was there without knowing my name, or even recognizing me; a couple times he asked me how I had gotten into the room, and I had to explain the whole coop thing again. Talk about absent minded professors... Rargh.

It was about this point that I kissed engineering goodbye. Probably a good thing too, cause Im busy enough with 15 hours of class a week, forget 38.

Yuck indeed, Im the most brutal math student in the entire world, and Id be happy to challenge anyone who thinks otherwise. Im not altogether happy with social science right now though, but I know i dont want to get into the corporate world as an executive whore. In my heart I know I want to write, but I dont think Im good enough to do so - Im going through the whole university thing just cause its 'something people have to do'... I still dont know about it all... In universal terms, its just so pointless. I completely sympathize with people feeling the same way.

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
Yuck indeed, Im the most brutal math student in the entire world, and Id be happy to challenge anyone who thinks otherwise. Im not altogether happy with social science right now though, but I know i dont want to get into the corporate world as an executive whore. In my heart I know I want to write, but I dont think Im good enough to do so - Im going through the whole university thing just cause its 'something people have to do'... I still dont know about it all... In universal terms, its just so pointless. I completely sympathize with people feeling the same way.

I'm facing the same situation too... I'm going to graduate in a year, but I feel that all the time that I've been here doesn't mean anything...

Back
Top Bottom