I'm SO embarrassed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wrote out a really long post, but decided I've done enough to make myself like look a freak that I really don't care anymore if everyone here hates me and I fail my MA. MEH.

Anyway, so that you don't feel cheated, here's another confession: I haven't told my dad and stepmom that I'm getting married at the end of the summer yet. I told my mom since I thought it might inspire her to be more helpful in finding my diplomas, transcripts, and birth certificate, but apparently not. :sigh:

I don't know when I'll tell them since there are no concrete plans at the moment, anyway, and neither of us really wants a wedding ceremony. I just want a party where Starsailor, Ed Harcourt, Idlewild, and U2 are playing live and we get loads of candy and presents.

meegannie said:
I just want a party where Starsailor, Ed Harcourt, Idlewild, and U2 are playing live and we get loads of candy and presents.

I don't know which is better...your choice of bands or the candy! :D Either way, sounds like the ideal wedding party to me!

bammo2 said:
I don't hate you....:hug:

We need to go see some bands in nottingham :up:

Can I come and be the drunk in the corner at your wedding? :laugh::wink:

:heart: Meggie :heart:

I want to be drunk in the corner with bammo who one time sent me a message from the bus station!! :up:

If I have a party, you are all invited to sit/stand in the corner and get drunk. :yes: I just don't want to have a ceremony because I don't like the idea of people just staring at us:crazy:....and all the expense, traditions, etc. It would be way too much to deal with on top of my dissertation and visa application.

And, yes, Bammo, we should go see a band soon. :hyper: Know of any who are playing in Nottingham? (I haven't looked at gig listings in forever :reject: )

Mr. BAW said:
Hi April! we talked about you last night ...we drove home from San Diego ...

WHAT?!? Yet another person who visited my hood and didn't even bother to look me up? :sad: :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom