I'm scared of It's Official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I get all twitchy and my hands get clammy when I look there.

frown.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

it's almost as bad as pleba

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

But PLEBA isn't mysterious. Or confusing.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

you could have fooled me

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 02-22-2002).]

Men just don't get it.

------------------

did someone say twitchy?

twitchy3.jpg

[This message has been edited by Screaming Flower (edited 02-22-2002).]

You should be very afraid. It's like a zoo in that place with all manner of pandas and ass hares and dogs and cats and flowers that scream! They will eat you if you misbehave so run fast back to Pleba before they catch you!

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Originally posted by Calluna:
You should be very afraid. It's like a zoo in that place with all manner of pandas and ass hares and dogs and cats and flowers that scream! They will eat you if you misbehave so run fast back to Pleba before they catch you!

Bwahahahaha.
wink.gif

You won't be able to scare me with that.

------------------

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 02-22-2002).]

Originally posted by Sicy:
The It's Official Mafia:

007.gif
005.gif
021.gif
019.gif
014.gif
018.gif
001.gif

*hides under bed*

------------------

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
dont be afraid
we won't hurt you
well, not very much

You scare me most of all, zooropamanda, you really do.

------------------

Yes manda is the scariest.

Then there's us simple folk like Zoner, calluna and her tequila, sicy and all her henchmaidens, kobewon, crzy and BC, screaming petal, all the angels, and slomey, and risti. We are all nice.

Except manda. And scared people!

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Yes manda is the scariest.

Then there's us simple folk like Zoner, calluna and her tequila, sicy and all her henchmaidens, kobewon, crzy and BC, screaming petal, all the angels, and slomey, and risti. We are all nice.

Except manda. And scared people!

Now I'm more scared of it than ever.

------------------

Originally posted by zonelistener:
boo

That's not funny.
frown.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom