I'm Renewing My Passport...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
...and it hit me that I would have to deal with this picture for the next ten years...lol. I made sure I got my hair cut, and I even made sure I dressed in a way that me at 32 wouldn't be embarrassed someday.

LOL...I got a good laugh at my 5 year passport. I can only imagine how much I'll be laughing ten years from now.

:sexywink:

Melon

I got my new passport last week
I almost never look good when I'm allone in a pic

Ugh...I don't know about you, but pics in and kind of identification document usually look bad.

Over here, in our ID's everyone looks awful due to the black and white, small pics - it makes you look like you're on some list of "most wanted" criminals.

My passport is almost 9 years old and the picture bears not even the faintest resemblance to what I look like today. And I remember I took about 10 pictures before I settled on one, for the same reasons you mention. It's a good picture. But who the heck is it? :scratch:

I'm like 7 in my passport pic. :crazy:

I never renewed it.

I dont go anywhere.

:sad:

In Canada your passport expires after 5 years................. No matter how old you are.

I'm renewing it merely out of peace of mind. I figure if Bush ruins everything and the U.S. goes into anarchy, I can escape legally.

Not to mention if I want to make an impulsive trip to Europe.

:sexywink:

Melon

I got my passport in 1990 but I obviously hadn't left the 80's behind yet :reject:

Its expired so I don't mind posting it for a good laugh.

Attachments

• passport.jpg
    passport.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I wish I was cool enough to have a passport.

:mad:

You should get one they are pretty easy to get and not too much cost is involved.

also, they are legal I D if you get your license revoked it could come in handy.

I got my passport in 87. I wore a suit and tie. I thought a respectable picture might get me through customs easier. I picked up paper work to renew recently.

Bono's American Wife said:
I got my passport in 1990 but I obviously hadn't left the 80's behind yet :reject:

Its expired so I don't mind posting it for a good laugh.
i like it! :up:

if it makes you feel any better, add bangs and my mom's hair STILL looks like that! :no:

she hasn't changed her hairstyle in like 15 years.

Passport pics suck!!!! I look like a big fat geeky chic!!! But hey I have it and hopefully will use it to go somewhere again!!! And Bono's American Wife, your pic is totally 80's! I love it!!!:yes: :yes:

:lol: :eek: :reject:

3368848723232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E2323375845945ot1lsi

i look like a convict in my passport, it's probably a good thing i didn't go to russia cos they might not have let me through customs looking as suspiciuos as i do...

I tried renewing my passport last year, just to have it updated, since I haven't used it since 1988, but they said I needed proof that I was going out of the country? wtf is up with that? :shrug:

I haven't tried doing it through the mail tho. I was just calling around when they told me that.

I look like a terrorist in my passport that just expired - def. not as cute as Meeegannnnie looks :cute:

If you are a US citizen going to Canada, you can use an expred passport :lol:

*Adds passport of things to do list

Back
Top Bottom