I'm really depressed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm kind of down today myself...but if you always find something to look forward to, then things don't seem as bad. You have Sam to look forward to. If John was going to be here the day after tomorrow, I'd be deliriously happy right now. He should be here next month though!!!! :hyper:

:hug: Good times are comin'.

awww. :hug: You are so lucky you get to see Sam in a few days. What I would give to be seeing my special someone this weekend.

:( cheer up. You have a lot to look forward too.

I don't know why, really. It's everything. My apartment building's management is SO rude and they still haven't fixed the hole in my shower or the bathtub in my roommate's bathroom. Then there's all the stress of moving and I have no idea what to do with all of my stuff. My mom said she'd take it, but I don't really trust her and I'm worried it'll all get water damaged. Then I have to revise my resume, but I have the most useless job of all time and have absolutely no applicable job skills. I have SO much cleaning to do before Sam gets here and I don't know how I'll get it all done. My bathroom counter is FULL of extra bath products and I have no where else to put them so it's all cluttered and looks awful. Probably the biggest thing right now is that I hate the way I look. I feel bad when I eat anything, but when I feel bad, I eat more. And I hate my hair and face and everything. And I CANNOT take compliments. Last night Sam called to try to cheer me up and I was all :sad::scream: because I just didn't even want to hear him say something nice. I don't know what's wrong with me. :sigh:

:hug: meggie :hug: Hang in there, sweetie. No matter what you think about your exterior (and I think you're beautiful) you are gorgeous on the inside. :wave:

Sounds like you are nervous about him coming.

Now... as I am going through the whole process at the moment, I can totally emphathise with you regarding the stress of moving. Particularly moving a very long distance. About your stuff... try and ship to England what is really important to you. There are cost efficient ways of sending boxes overseas. As for the rest... well, it's a real shame you can't trust your mom. Look into storage units. That's what I am doing with my stuff (for the time being anyway).

The disarray in your aprt. re. the shower and everything truly sucks and would definately bring me down. Especially if I had company coming, but you know... you'll be out of there soon enough, try not to let it get to you.
Sam is coming to see you and only you, he won't care about a hole in the bathroom or excess bathroom products lying around. :wink:

*breath

Now for the part you hate... compliments. I don't know you very well at all, but what I do know is that you are a very brave person. You are making a huge change in your life and the stress of it all is probably dragging you down... I know, 'cause I am there at the moment. Change is scary.

Give yourself some leeway Meg. It's ok to feel down and stressed, but try not to lose sight of the good. Sam being such a huge positive aspect in your life right now and my GOD be happy you get to wrap your arms around him this weekend. I hope you realise how lucky you are.

:hug:

Listen to these people Meggie :) They know you and their opinions count. I just wish i could take you in my arms and try and make things better!:sexywink: :wave: :hug: :kiss:

Angel said:

Sam is coming to see you and only you, he won't care about a hole in the bathroom or excess bathroom products lying around. :wink:

Definitely.

It's funny cuz both of the times John has been here to stay with me, I always went nuts cleaning...and why?? We always trashed the joint anyway. :lol:

Sometimes, when I talk to John, he tries to compliment me and comfort me when I'm upset, and I just yell at him...:reject: Isn't that awful? But it's like, I just don't want to hear it...no...just let me rant, let me feel bad, I don't want you to make me feel better. It's hard to explain, but I think you understand where I'm coming from. :hug:

The Absent One said:
Listen to these people Meggie :) They know you and their opinions count. I just wish i could take you in my arms and try and make things better!:sexywink: :wave: :hug: :kiss:

Aww...you two are such a cute couple. :)

Cheer up, with a fiancee like that you needn't worry too much.

aww meggie :hug:

It's probably really difficult for you now. You're on the verge of a major transition. You're looking forward to all the good things coming in your life, but first you have to wait out a few months here.

I know about the food thing, the feeling guilty. I do it all the time. Just know that you have someone (Sam) who loves you the way you are, and it's not worth feeling guilty over. As much as this is easy to say, it's more difficult to do, but the most important thing you can do is eat and feel healthy.

Good times are coming. Just be patient and strong.

Best of luck. :hug:

Megggggggggggggggggggggy

No.

What Hello Angel said - screw this "outisde appearance" thing. It is what you have inside. And, for that, you should be a fashion model (of inner beauty).

Meggie you are GORGEOUS.. please dont feel bad about yourself. :shame:

And just think.. pretty soon you wont have to deal with the crappy apartment anymore!!!

:hug: meggie, meggie...i'm sorry. I know that this is a rough time & i understand the transition issues. Things miraculously seem to work out though, even if we can't see how at the moment - just imagine, a year ago, did you think that this would all work out this way?? It's amazing to think how much has happened.
As for your appearance, megan, you are beautiful!! Not that it matters - sam loves you so much you could look like a hideous troll and he wouldn't care. But you are very pretty and should not be worried about that - I can imagine you are nervous and all though, so that probably doesn't help! It's hard to see yourself objectively, but trust us here, ok? ;) I think we all get in these moods - i move in and out of them...but just try to take a step back and see yourself as we all do. :D :hug:

jkayet said:
It's amazing to think how much has happened.
But you are very pretty and should not be worried about that.

I think we all get in these moods - i move in and out of them...but just try to take a step back and see yourself as we all do. :D :hug:

So true. OMG, you're very pretty and incredibly intelligent, you shouldn't worry about those things. You even have a wonderful fianc? who loves you so much, graduate school to look forward to and yeah, you're moving out soon; things will definitely be better. You should be excited about this new phase in your life. :) You may just be stressed out and nervous about the transition, but it's going to be better. :hug:

Could it be you're just nervous about moving and all?

True, it's a big change, but look at all the positive things it brings along - a better job (RIGHT?), being with Sam etc...

:hug: Meeganie! I know how tough things can be! And how overwhelming. I imagine you only wanted him to just get here and didn't want to deal with all the outside (apartment) stuff. I know how you feel, it makes you want to pull your hair out or scream. :hug:

And it's easy to turn on yourself when you are feeling sad with everything, but don't do that! You're a beautiful and caring person and have a lot to give to people. Shove those bad thoughts away, they don't deserve your attention!!

But I hope this stuff will fade away quickly and you can enjoy your precious time with Sam! :heart: I'm sure after him being here a day you won't be able to see anything else. I know how much it means for him to come here. :love: Live your love, and enjoy yourself.

:) Olive

Back
Top Bottom