I'm proposing to my girlfriend tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
congratulations!!!!!

that was the sweetest thing you did for her. it's something that she'll never forget.

all of us ladies would be lucky to have a great man like you. have a great wedding and have many happy years together. :applaud:

:applaud: :hyper: Way-2-go stammer! Ahh-that' the Sweetest thing!! go-4-it! and hey, for what it's worth, being a romantic here..if what u said is true, u have loved her for so long.could u be the One?..ur heart will answer that one! and a, don't worry about the ladder..cuz no one person can make someone happy 24/7!!..so, relax......don't Worry..Be happy! U r gonna love this! and do come back and tell us the romantic story!:wink: ain't love a Beautiful thing?

:love: :applaud: YES! Way-2-go Stammer!! Ahh-that WAS sweet& romantic and thoughtful.and hey..is steve single?? lol! U know I had to try!! lol! With the way YOU plan things..i can tell i are going to have fun at your wedding..! And yes, the U2 fan community is a LOVE TOWN!..."everybody now..sing..Two Hearts beat as one.....!!!":hug: :heart: :D

Aww shucks, Lies. How sweet of you.

Seriously, though, a big THANK YOU to everyone who has read my ramblings and has wished their congratulations. You make being a U2 fan one of the greatest blessings of my life.

:heart: I also have tears in my eyes after reading that ... so beautiful! Your fiancee is a lucky lady to have you Stammer. Best wishes to you both and have fun planning a wonderful wedding!

Back
Top Bottom