I'm pathetically addicted to the internet...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
...yeah. I cancelled our SBC service so my roommate could sign a new contract at a much better rate. Even though I can pick the exact time the service expires, they won't start the new service for another week. What's worse is that I cancelled the phone service with it, so everything's in her name instead. I don't have a cell phone and apparently NONE of the other college houses nearby have a wireless network we can tap into, so I'm starved for communication. I'm currently sitting in the car parked right outside the library at school at 9pm on a Friday tapping into the library's network. Of course I check my e-mail and go straight to Interference! It won't be long before campus safety's on to me....

I am too, there are good things about the net but there are bad things too

I can be away from it happily when I have something else to do that I find enjoyable, and when I don't have net access it feels like a nice break for me even though I do miss certain things..so hopefully I'm not too addicted to it *repeats to self over and over*

I think the internet is the new addiction

Wow I need to learn how to tap into networks :shifty:

There is a running list of things I need to do on the computer but I always get distracted by this place.

I can't remember what I'm supposed to do tomorrow but I can tell you the hot topics in every forum here :reject:

This thread is already starting to sound like some internet/interference anonymous group. I totally identify with all of you....

Since I joined I have managed about 5 days in a row without interference and that was only because I couldn't get to a computer.

How does one go about network tapping? :shifty:

I'm addicted too! I can't help it. Even like tonight it's really dead and boring but I'm still on the net, trying not to buy random u2 crap off ebay and hanging around here, hehe. I just accepted it long ago! ;)

WildHoneyAlways said:
I brought my laptop to the United Center with me on Tuesday night. I tapped into the UC's wireless system to see what was going on here. :shifty:

I'm with you guys. lol

Were you the one w/ the Mac? I would have brought mine, but it's 5 years old, the battery's dead, and I couldn't think of a way to power it since the adapter in our car doesn't work.

I'm at my parents on the 'net right now, but in my defense, I came to do homework (a paper for my advertising an PR class that requires reviewing websites), and answer school related e-mails (and check Interference, duh).

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Were you the one w/ the Mac? I would have brought mine, but it's 5 years old, the battery's dead, and I couldn't think of a way to power it since the adapter in our car doesn't work.

No, I have a PC (compaq). I was having a hard time sleeping so what did I do? Logged on to interference from my car at 3:30 am! :happy:

I know the feeling...I'm moving, but this pc will be the last thing unplugged and taken, because I won't have access for a few days (or more :yikes: ) when I move it.

I'm totally freaking out trying to figure out how to get on somewhere else for a few days.... :rolleyes:

lol i think i was the one who got interference blocked at my high school, every IT lesson i was on here....they caught me :sad:

it's not aloud any more!!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
If my right arm was falling off and I needed to look up medical information, I'd probably stop by this place first. :reject:

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, I understand, lol.

That is why we love you!! :heart:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
If my right arm was falling off and I needed to look up medical information, I'd probably stop by this place first. :reject:

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, I understand, lol.

Come to think of it, I'd probably check webmd.com before calling the Doc.

It appears there is a thread for someone having a sharp pain in their genital region though:ohmy:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
...yeah. I cancelled our SBC service so my roommate could sign a new contract at a much better rate. Even though I can pick the exact time the service expires, they won't start the new service for another week. What's worse is that I cancelled the phone service with it, so everything's in her name instead. I don't have a cell phone and apparently NONE of the other college houses nearby have a wireless network we can tap into, so I'm starved for communication. I'm currently sitting in the car parked right outside the library at school at 9pm on a Friday tapping into the library's network. Of course I check my e-mail and go straight to Interference! It won't be long before campus safety's on to me....

be careful...
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU TOO

I work the front desk every Wednesday for 2 hours at my work and they always LOCK UP the friggin computer...

I ask and they say there's no internet. But I have seen the internet my friend. Another reason to leave my job. ;) No Interference possibility

And what a glorious addicition it is.... no track marks, no nasty physical side effects, no altered behavior.

Well, maybe our behavior is altered, but that can be overlooked, can't it? :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom