I'm only 23 and I've started sprouting a few grey hairs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Danospano

Refugee
I've been worrying about this for the past few monthes, so I thought the best thing I could do would be confess it and get it out in the open. :sad:

I think I've counted at least 20 little greys that have popped-up. WHY!!?!?!?!?!?

Urgh!!!!

That's because you dye your hair popwhore :p

I have sand coloured hair so there could be a few there but I'll be the last to know. I'm 24 btw.

i'm only 19 but that hasn't happened to me yet...i do have some red hairs though that have been popping up since my hair grew in when i was a baby (my hair is for the most part dark brown)

I AM bald, but that doesn't mean that the grey hair doesn't exist. I've started growing it out into a super short style and that's when I noticed little greys showing their ugly little faces.:mad:

I love my parents, but couldn't I have been given a little slack in the hair department!!!!:sexywink:

Hey be happy you have hair. My brother is 27 and he's going bald already.

:|

There's a good chance I'll be seeing some in the next couple of years (i'm 20), that's when my dad and grandma started to get them. I'm blonde though, so it won't be as easy to tell when they start coming in.

MY officemate is 56 and has not one grey hair. She claims it's due to a lifetime of taking zinc supplements religiously.:shrug:

You could always start wearing a beanie a la the Edge ... does anyone know what colour his hair is now?

Btw, Danospano, your location cracked me up ... next to U2, the Simpsons is my favourite indulgence.

Shit....I'm 23, going bald and sprouting grey hairs. Does anyone deserve as much pity as me? I don't think so.

I know it's easier for men to cope with aging, but I'm too damn young to be experiencing this!!!!....Then, again...I guess I make up for my hair's shortcomings with my johnson's long comings....do you hear me!?!?!? LOL)))).....Okay, that was a little uncalled for....and a bit crude....but REMEMBER>>>> You have to cut me some slack for the pity I deserve...right? Right.

:wink:

I dont' have any yet ( I'm 21)....but my mom doens't have a single black hair on her head...and my dad has a sever case of salt and pepper ( then again they are in their mid to late 60's)

I actually had one....that came in after I got kicked in the head playing soccer, but it turned black again after a while. I think the kick damamged the melanocyte or something.

Funny that this thread should exist right now...my husband found MY first gray hair this weekend, and I'm 26. (He's had a bunch, especially one patch, since his early 20s.)

This was me :scream:

And so it begins... :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom