I'm Obsessed With Tacos, Burritos and Enchiladas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mrs. Vedder said:

I hate this! Sorry, my family loves this stuff and I don't!

Chile rellenos have to be done just right or they can be pretty nasty. But once you try one that's been done up right, to quote Grampa Simpson, "Now that's good eatin'!"

yertle-the-turtle said:
this is making my rice+chicken+ketchup dinner look bad.

:lmao: I would like to give you a hug and a good meal for making me laugh first thing this morning.

HeartlandGirl said:

Chile rellenos have to be done just right or they can be pretty nasty. But once you try one that's been done up right, to quote Grampa Simpson, "Now that's good eatin'!"

Yeah. My mom makes them... and she does them right and all (So does my sister and other relatives)... I just don't like them! Never have not even as a kid! My sister eats that a lot now that she's pregnant and I'm like eeewww! LOL

Mrs. Vedder said:

Yeah. My mom makes them... and she does them right and all (So does my sister and other relatives)... I just don't like them! Never have not even as a kid! My sister eats that a lot now that she's pregnant and I'm like eeewww! LOL

Pregnant people will eat some messed up food, that's for sure. My pregnant sister-in-law is on a hotdog kick, even though she hates hotdogs. Strange. :tongue:

Holy Farts Crapman! Ya'll could kill small children and pets with this food. Not to mention the destruction of countless pairs of under garments. Did somebody step on a duck?:lmao: Was that a barking spider?:lmao: Did you pull your finger?:lmao:

BLAH!:crazy:

My friend asked last night if I liked Mexican beer?
bit of a rhetorical question really. I know Tasmania is south of the border...but not that far south:lmao:

I could eat a burro right now...I have the salsa and the avocados..here donkey donkey..here donkey, nice donkey:evil:

Ohhh you people near Mexico are so lucky! I love Mexican food but sadly :( Australia hasn't really caught on. There's some Taco Bell shops in Sydney but none here ... although there is a gorgeous restaurant not too far away with fantastic Mexican food. I really don't go there often enough!

Hola Buffalo, I noticed quite a few Mexican restaurants last time I drove thru the Gold Coast.:drool: takes me I suppose, always looking for food and book/CD shops:)
I just bought the Australian Women's Weekly magazine, because it has an article about Elle and her baby Aurelius Cy. It has a bonus Mexican cookbook attached to the issue. They aren't very authentic recipes, adapted for simplicity and they use a lot of packaged sauces and flavourings...but DELICIOUS nonetheless.

Aww it also mentions that Prince William of England is 21 years old:faint: Lady Di and I are the same age, we got married at the same time and our sons are the same age. I wish she was still alive to be with her boys:(
:hug: William & Harry:hug:

....back to Mexican food:drool: Bono appetit

Taco bell is bullshit compared to real mexican food! I went to Mexico and the food was delicious!

Taco bell sucks... You should taste real tacos, burritos, flautas, enchiladas, etc! :drool:

a.s.a.p Eberinu....a culinary tour of Central and South America:drool: I want to get me one of those presses for making burritos. Chili :heart: Chile :up:...one day

Today I just wanted to pay tribute to poppadums and basmati rice:heart: :drool: :applaud:

I think this is so good. I want to share it, I'm about to get started on it here

I left out a couple of key ingredients of Grandmother's Fish....

PESCADO ABUELITA
2 tablespoons chopped rosemary, 1 cup of olive oil, 1 cup of lime juice, 1 clove garlic crushed, 2 small red chillies, seeded and finely chopped, 1 kilo fish fillets, skin removed.
Marinade in glass bowl for at least 15 minutes, barbeque, grill, or pan fry, eat....yum:drool:

I substitute lemon juice and leave out the garlic. It still works:)

aboot too?

about to?...a bout to?:eyebrow:
am I still here?:tsk:
any minute now:sexywink:
I don't feel like cutting up a fish right now :yuck:
:sigh: someone's got to do it:hmm: suppose that's me:shrug:
I love the smilies:applaud: almost as much as food:hug:
thanx interference

Noodle...

:yell:
yah.
I want more than a goddamn queso. :rant:
I don't even fookin have ANY mexican restaurants here. :yell:
Yes I live in a sad sad town.
There's only ONE Taco Bell here and it's in a mall, in a food court. :yell:
And needless to say I absofuckinglutely LOVE Mexican food. :drool:
This thread made me :coocoo: :drool: :hyper: :rant:!!!

I eat mexican food _almost_ daily. There is a really good _original_ (not fast food crap) place a short walk from work. yum.

Back
Top Bottom