I'm just really, really Fu*ked up right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
Last evening my friends and I played drunk midnight football in the sports field adjacent to our houses.

It was dark so we got a football and painted it with glow-in-the-dark paint so we could see. We had plenty of "sports beverages"
wink.gif
to keep us hydrated
wink.gif

Well, I guess I was just trying to be a hero and tackle everyone and slam them into the damp earth and vice versa. I did take flight for a nice run for a touchdown after a fake and my guy wasn't open.

Anyway, I felt no pain last night during all of the collisions between other players and the earth and myself. Today is a different story however. My left ankle is twisted again, and my knee is trashed. I have them both wrapped but I can't walk and they hurt like the devil.

LOL "diamond", I ran straight up the middle all the way except for a couple of close calls BRO!

*gives Z puppy some aspirin

images

sickboxer.jpg

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Oh ABEL you are too kind!
I will add that little beauty to the K-9 unit, I must be careful with the asprin because the medicine I shall soon take will be in liquid form.

SOCK IT TO ME! THUD!!!!
icon37.gif

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

okay
zonerdude
your off the team
mad.gif

in fact, you are now on my opponents team
you will have to line up against Db9-
now
he's pretty big, ya know
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom