I'm In Big Trouble, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Good question!

I'm not really sure... I'd probably tell him about Interland, just in talking about the shows I've gone to and how many of the people I've met this year have been from here, but as for this thread, that may be a looooooong time coming, but I think I probably would eventually tell him. And he probably would think it to be funny! :cute:

yeah you can tell him on your wedding day :wink: :lol:

Good question!

I'm not really sure... I'd probably tell him about Interland, just in talking about the shows I've gone to and how many of the people I've met this year have been from here, but as for this thread, that may be a looooooong time coming, but I think I probably would eventually tell him. And he probably would think it to be funny! :cute:

And if you do tell him about it, you two can try out some of the suggestions.... Some of them could be a whole lot of fun. :wink:

:giggle:

My friend told me she went home at lunch and Love Actually was on. I told her what you all had said re: that movie...

I had also told her when she asked me to guess what was on when she went hom, "If you say Love Actually I'm going to march right up to his cube and tell him it's fate!"

Her words? "You'd better start marching!" :laugh:

Love Actually, I adore that movie.

I think he might find this thread funny if you ever told him. You'd just have to be in a comfy place in your relationship.

The next time he walks by your desk, try to strike up a conversation--nothing too personal since your bosses are right there. But say something to make him smile so he walks away from your desk with a good feeling.

I agree with the comment about making him "wonder." Give him a little doubt, men like the challenge.

angel_of_L.A. said:
Love Actually, I adore that movie.

I think he might find this thread funny if you ever told him. You'd just have to be in a comfy place in your relationship.

The next time he walks by your desk, try to strike up a conversation--nothing too personal since your bosses are right there. But say something to make him smile so he walks away from your desk with a good feeling.

I agree with the comment about making him "wonder." Give him a little doubt, men like the challenge.

I should make a sign so I can tell him, "Cute butt!" without my bosses hearing me say it. :angel:

I'm so glad someone else agrees in the making him wonder... If he didn't before, who's to say he definitely started to on Friday when I wasn't easy and didn't jump on it and invite him? :sexywink:

I'm going to have to buy that movie tonight when I continue my quest for the U2 dvd. :cute:

is there any way you could provide us with a photo of this gentlemen?

inquiring minds have been piqued, and wish to know more.

:angel:

:combust:

He and I just passed each other at the door and he said hello but let me tell you, he didn't look me in the eye. :whistle:

He must've just been admiring my new sparkly brooch (positioned right below my cleavage on my sweater. :sexywink:

Love it!!! :up:

He's a guy alright! :wink:

WEDDING DAY,

It seems we have mapped LarryMullen's_POPAngel's life out.

but what we have missing is the getting together right through to the engagement.

(He is defo a bloke, I agree)

Last edited:
quite sure he would think this thread is funny...

moreover, maybe he would be flattered knowing how much you are into him!

angel_of_L.A. said:

Love it!!! :up:

He's a guy alright! :wink:

I smirked all the way back to my desk. Next thing I know he'll be saying, "I like your tits in that top," :laugh:

He had a meeting all morning :grumpy: but I just saw him in his cube now. Funny thing... The sweater I had on yesterday was dark purple (the tight, low cut one that he seemed to like ;) ). Today I noticed he's got his dark purple sweater on. :hmm: Subliminal or no? You make the call! :giggle:

Funny thing... The sweater I had on yesterday was dark purple (the tight, low cut one that he seemed to like ;) ). Today I noticed he's got his dark purple sweater on. :hmm: Subliminal or no? You make the call! :giggle:

:up:

YES -- every boy is well known for noticing facts like that...

Anyway, I envy the fact that you can take a look at him now and then during the day... I miss something like that!!

My only collegue is just... :huh:

Oh.. as regards clothes... I noticed that nice hats can help driving attention on you. :)

I haven't seen my guy for months :(

Seeing the back of his head will be a sort of gift!!

neutral said:
Yeah what is he wearing? Helllooooooo :mad:

Helllloooooo :sexywink:

Ok, it really sounds worse than it really is, but a yellow shirt with plaid stripes. Yes, when I saw the back of him today I saw a glimpse of the shirt and thought for sure he had lost his mind, but then I saw it from the front and it's really not so bad, kind of cute and cuddly looking. He smelled good, too, but he doesn't wear any cologne - ladies, isn't that the BEST? :combust:

I am such a sap over this man. Shoot me! :coocoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom